THP Fantasy Football - Week 13 Thread

Moreno is a big question mark for me this week. even if he does play, they probably won't run him 37 times like they did last week. Which is ridiculous in its own right.

If Moreno is out for any length of time, I'm screwed. I gave up my RB depth to make trades for other positions.

Still, I'm second overall in League 4 and have a really good shot at making the playoffs. I'm pleased with that considering that I lost Julio Jones for the season early this year.

Hahaha sounds like you need your team to do better and leave it out of the hands of other teams to falter. My team should win won of the next two. Morgans team is very very solid and she's favored to win right now by more of an amount than I'd like but that can all change and I got royal in the lineup who's always questionable so he's saying he's only getting 0 points. This is gonna be a great matchup looking forward to seeing how I stack up against a real team! Good luck Morgan.

This will be a tough, but fun matchup this week. I have some serious decisions to make before Thursday on who to play in the flex. I also don't know which TE to play and ironically they are playing each other. It really is coming down to the wire.

Good luck to you too Buck (just not too much luck, I need this win :alien:).

I'm second in the league in points scored, if I can beat jlukes then pull a stunner against Erik next week then there is a legit chance.

If's and but's. BAH.

My chances are all about gone, but I am going to set my lineup and try to win these last 2 games and see what happens

I'm second in the league in points scored, if I can beat jlukes then pull a stunner against Erik next week then there is a legit chance.

If's and but's. BAH.

Squirrels and nuts.

Nice win last week. Slaughtering.

If Moreno is out for any length of time, I'm screwed. I gave up my RB depth to make trades for other positions.

Still, I'm second overall in League 4 and have a really good shot at making the playoffs. I'm pleased with that considering that I lost Julio Jones for the season early this year.

I've made 5 trades and Basically turned Adrian Peterson into Aaron Rodgers, Carson Palmer, MJD, Knoshawn Moreno and Julius Thomas.

It may be too little too late, we shall see.

Boy what a bad week, I feel quite lucky to only be 1 game back, I need a bit of help down this stretch, but at least I still have a chance!!!

Why is Doug baldwin projected to get 1.5 points..he's been awesome the last few weeks

Why is Doug baldwin projected to get 1.5 points..he's been awesome the last few weeks

Same reason Trent was projected to get 15 for the first 12 weeks of the season

Same reason Trent was projected to get 15 for the first 12 weeks of the season

Just strange that's all...wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something

Just strange that's all...wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something

Playing against a decent Saints D and being the WR3 is my guess. Also doesn't get many targets so relies on a big play for the majority of his points.

Playing against a decent Saints D and being the WR3 is my guess. Also doesn't get many targets so relies on a big play for the majority of his points.

Yeah it's just odd I guess they are betting Harvin blows it up which is funny...baldwin has been as good as tate this year.

So it's either him or mc cluster against the broncos...hmm

I'm benching the KC defense this week vs. Denver. They had -6 pts last week vs San Diego. It might get ugly. Might even play no defense at all. Not a fan of negative points if you give up only 22 pts.

And maybe because Percy is back

He is projected to get 14 which is double what I am expecting. They will try to get him the ball but 14 is optimistic for sure.

Not touching him in my other league. It sounds like he won't be restricted. Could definitly be the x-factor when playoffs come

Not touching him in my other league. It sounds like he won't be restricted. Could definitly be the x-factor when playoffs come

I plan to start him over Amendola.

He is projected to get 14 which is double what I am expecting. They will try to get him the ball but 14 is optimistic for sure.

I agree I dont.see him being relevant yet

I plan to start him over Amendola.

Those are both risk vs reward guys and I would do exactly what you are doing. If he is truly unrestricted like they say, 14 is entirely doable and heck it could be more.

I agree I dont.see him being relevant yet

It sounds like they will rotate all three guys. It will just depend on who can make the big play. Baldwin should get you some points but I would say it is a coin flip with him or McCluster.

Harvin is my WR3 / flex this week behind Desean & Vincent Jackson. I'd hate to have him on my bench if he has a breakout game.

Wtf happened to Burleson? Didn't get to catch any of the game.

Boykin gives me 0 in the early game. Ouch.

Every team ahead of me that I need to lose this week are all projected to win. I'll be officially eliminated this week.

Back