THP Fantasy Football - Week 13 Thread

Wtf happened to Burleson? Didn't get to catch any of the game.

Screwed me too, mcfadden and witten arent doing much to help either...

I am out of the playoff picture. Just hoping to win out so I can at least finish at 7-7. Here's hoping.

I am going to absolutely obliterate howzat golf style this week. He's going to be like 70 strokes over par!

This week is just a sample of how I plan to handle my captains match. Complete obliteration. :D

If I somehow manage to lose this week I will officially give up. I have a 54.5 point lead right now, and I have only had one more player go them then.

GG is not very happy that she sat T. Smith and he has 13.5 on the first drive of the game.

GG is not very happy that she sat T. Smith and he has 13.5 on the first drive of the game.

Why would she do that? After C Johnson and J Gordon destroyed them I wouldn't have ever sat T Smith (of course I don't know her other options... just saying).

Decent start today

Bell with 19.5

However Mcfadden got me 1

projected to tie

Reggie played well for me today, Lacy not so much. I'm up 27.5 to 24.5 with my opponent having Flacco in and played James Jones and Crosby. I'm liking where I'm at.

I am not so happy that I left 18pts on the bench with T. Smith. Last minute I switched him out in a panic move and now I am regretting it.

Tucker with 19? Score! Didn't see that happening but I will take it.

Murray came through when horsy didn't yesterday. Projected to WIN by 71 :thumb:

I'm already down 60.5 points, but I still have my whole roster left and he already had 3 play, but I'm still projected to lose, I'm hoping for a little luck!

Percy Harvin is now listed as doubtful for Monday night vs Saints.

I hate when I read ESPN Insider suggestions and they come back to bite me, I can't believe the Patriots already allowed 10 points!

Watching this week with GG is crazy. She is yelling like crazy. Its pretty awesome.
Vereen getting stopped at the 1 and her cursing Billy B for not giving it to him again.

Watching this week with GG is crazy. She is yelling like crazy. Its pretty awesome.
Vereen getting stopped at the 1 and her cursing Billy B for not giving it to him again.

There is a TD for Vereen. Projected to hit 157 pooints right now. Wow!

Back