THP Fantasy Football Week 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think that although Turner looks good this season, its only a matter of time before he gets hurt. Thats gonna knock a lot of points of Puttin4whereswaldo

I kind of hope you're right, and that Jacquizz gets a shot.

Puttin4MIA has started out strong though, that's nice for him.

Fitz is in the zone! I would call the Wilfork INT a bit of a fluke though.

Maybe, but it was not his only one. And they did cause a fumble as well. They are a playing a big risk reward type of defense because of how fast they can put up points. I like Fitz and did last year as well, but NE is an interesting team to play against, especially Romo coming off the high of the win last week. Interesting dilemma for sure.

all this Fitz talk makes me think of the WR. Its hard for my mind to go to the QB

Maybe, but it was not his only one. And they did cause a fumble as well. They are a playing a big risk reward type of defense because of how fast they can put up points. I like Fitz and did last year as well, but NE is an interesting team to play against, especially Romo coming off the high of the win last week. Interesting dilemma for sure.

True dat. OEM is wise, he'll make the right decision. It's a nice luxury to have for sure.

I wonder if Puttin4whathappensinVegas knows what's going on in FF?

True dat. OEM is wise, he'll make the right decision. It's a nice luxury to have for sure.

I think he does, I mean...puttin4dudewheresmycar has a smart phone

So far the first two weeks they've put up almost the same amount of PPR points. But I think this week could be different in Dallas. We all know what happens when Santana Moss comes to town.

Where is that puttin4iusedtopostonthpguy anyway?

Even though Im at 0 for the season Im not in panic mode yet. My team hasnt done that bad and eventually whoever Im playing will not have guys go off and have career PPR days. Im at a little concerned about TE though and my second RB.

I have Miami's starting TE (Fasano) on my bench and am in need of a flex player or RB since my second RB is Ingram. Make me an offer if your interested.

League 2 guys. Everyone on my team is available except for Brees. Make me offers.

That would be puttin4oemkevinpprlove
Despite an "awkward" draft, his team is good.

So are we saying the key to FF is to get hammered during the draft :alien:

You guys crack me up, in here paying respects to my wicked team with all these Puttin4 names. I should change my name to Puttin4FFRedemption with how wicked they are. I might shoot for 200 next week!

And I gotta tell you, that Puttin4WhathappensinVegas guy is dead.

Now I'm Puttin4I'mBACK!!!!

Lots of injuries after week 2. That should shake things up a bit.

I get Tmex in week 3. This should be fun. I like educating Mexican'ts on taquitos, horchatta, and Fantasy Football.

Epic battle my friend. I predict Arian Foster takes another dump though. Ahmad Bradshaw will lose carries to that chump Jacobs and Ced Benson goes to jail. Other than that my team will go ham!

Woo hoo!!

I am looking forward to trying to keep my winning streak alive with a match up against team cougar hunter...

I mean hanks.

I had to beat team mulva down last week.!!

Woo hoo!!

I am looking forward to trying to keep my winning streak alive with a match up against team cougar hunter...

I mean hanks.

I had to beat team mulva down last week.!!

And beat me you did. My defense played better than 3/4 of my team haha.

League 2 guys. Everyone on my team is available except for Brees. Make me offers.

To be helpful:

League 2 (99% sure it breaks down like this):
Bearded Ladies=Puttin4Birdie
Tennessee Tiders=adwillingham
Huskair nearly Power in week 1=Huskair
Guido Fist Pump=DevRicus
Icon from lost by 40 pts in week 2=White Rhino
THAWK Seatown Bawlers=tomahawk18
Kildaire's Killers=I'm assuming it is self explanatory
Planet of the Pygmy Marmosets=c_ault
Team Prison Ninjas=SW
Show Me Your TDs=Bomb_n_Gouge
Cafe de Columbia=_JL_
Team Leftouts=dmb012
Wolfpack Only=Spaceman_Spiff
Broad Street Bullies=Buckjob
Team BX Invaders=wcueb923
Walkashame Wormburners=Nuevo_eph

And beat me you did. My defense played better than 3/4 of my team haha.

The steelers scored a -6 for me in week 1. boo. | am just lucky I cought a CJ vs Ravens matchup...

We have an epic matchup to stake claim to 1st place in our division this week buddy, you might want to keep those guys intact, you're doing well so far!

Greatttt hopefully I can make everyone have one loss in the north. :alien:

If anyone in league 2 is hurting at TE, I have Keller available. He's the #3 scoring TE so far.
I'm looking for a solid WR now that I'll be without Miles Austin for awhile.

If anyone in league 2 is hurting at TE, I have Keller available. He's the #3 scoring TE so far.
I'm looking for a solid WR now that I'll be without Miles Austin for awhile.

You all mocked me when I was begging people to take Keller. I would have drafted him but I have Tony Gonzalez on the bye week.

Who has TE's to spare in league 1?

We have an epic matchup to stake claim to 1st place in our division this week buddy, you might want to keep those guys intact, you're doing well so far!

I am always looking to improve. I am 2-0 with smoke and mirrors my friend. Something tells me I am going down hard this week. We will see.

I am always looking to improve. I am 2-0 with smoke and mirrors my friend. Something tells me I am going down hard this week. We will see.
I'm 2-0 with the help of some really hot hands early on, I don't anticipate that to keep up for too much longer myself. I'll be looking for some additions so maybe we can work out a deal.

Good luck this week though, let's light up the scoreboard!!

I'm 2-0 with the help of some really hot hands early on, I don't anticipate that to keep up for too much longer myself. I'll be looking for some additions so maybe we can work out a deal.

Good luck to you too. Lets put on a show.

I'm 2-0 with the help of my 3 kickers. , I don't anticipate that to keep up for too much longer myself. I'll be looking for some additions (i.e. kickers) so maybe we can work out a deal.

I'd offer you a trade but I don't want to give up my kicker. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back