THP Fantasy Football Week 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think One-T will take it to me this week. It'd be nice to have some competition after the first 2 weeks.

That stings a little. hahaha

That stings a little. hahaha

Damn!! Harsh. He gets married and BOOM..

drops bombs!!!

Congratulations to you by the way!!

drops bombs!!!

Thats why I wanna beat him...marriage sucks. I kid

drops bombs!!!

NerfNY has repeatedly asked him to leave the room when he is going to drop a bomb, but he keeps saying "We're married now. Deal with it." hehehe

NerfNY has repeatedly asked him to leave the room when he is going to drop a bomb, but he keeps saying "We're married now. Deal with it." hehehe

Haha. that is funny.

Boom

Chunky. Trade sent your way. Accept. Hugs.

I guess I should have drafted like Puttin4kickers and taken 3 kickers because mine might be out this week.

Puttin4zing!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

No one has asked me for a trade. Does that say something about one's team?

No one has asked me for a trade. Does that say something about one's team?

I haven't gotten anything either. Oh well, I'll just have to smoke these fools the old fashioned way.

Also, I'm facing TheLate1 this week and I'm projecting high which is not always a good sign. I'm hoping SD lights up KC. If not I could be in deep :poop:

I haven't gotten anything either. Oh well, I'll just have to smoke these fools the old fashioned way.

Also, I'm facing TheLate1 this week and I'm projecting high which is not always a good sign. I'm hoping SD lights up KC. If not I could be in deep :poop:

Maybe you and I can make a trade?

Maybe you and I can make a trade?

Dude I need a top WR and unless you want to give up Welker, which I doubt you will, my pieces won't fit your pieces. Now if Ary would stop roaming the streets of Chicago and check out my lineup, there might be something in it for him.

TC, that Run DMC pick was golden dude. He's a money back this year and the way things are going it's gonna be like that all year.

Dude I need a top WR and unless you want to give up Welker, which I doubt you will, my pieces won't fit your pieces. Now if Ary would stop roaming the streets of Chicago and check out my lineup, there might be something in it for him.

TC, that Run DMC pick was golden dude. He's a money back this year and the way things are going it's gonna be like that all year.

If the price is right, I would give up Welker. He's a stud in PPR, that's for sure, and the fact that Gronkowski is going off, only means Welker's going to start to get a lot less attention.

Let's just hope DMC stays healthy, if so, he'll be last years Arian "who" Foster. The Moreno pick is killing me dude. I thought for sure he would prosper in a John Fox system.

If the price is right, I would give up Welker. He's a stud in PPR, that's for sure, and the fact that Gronkowski is going off, only means Welker's going to start to get a lot less attention.

Let's just hope DMC stays healthy, if so, he'll be last years Arian "who" Foster. The Moreno pick is killing me dude. I thought for sure he would prosper in a John Fox system.

I don't have that kind of collateral. Hehe.

On that second note. One advantage of being a Broncos homer is that leading up to the season I thought McGahee was more the type of back Fox was looking for in his system. I had a hunch that he would a) be the main back eventually and b) worst case be the definite short yardage / goal line back / touchdown vulture. Moreno's skill set doesn't fit a Fox offense. He's not tough between the tackles and he dances around too much. As soon as I heard that Fox was going to run the show I knew that Moreno's first class ticket out of Denver would be punched and this season would be his downfall. Sorry bro but in the interest of competition I couldn't tell you that.

You still never know though. McGahee is an injury liability and Moreno's got younger legs. I think with the shortened offseason, deals or no deals, the team in THP that stays the healthiest, especially in the end, will win. Everyone's dropping like flies and I'm hoping none of my guys will be next.

I havnt been offered a trade either.. lets do a 3 team trade guys

I don't have that kind of collateral. Hehe.

On that second note. One advantage of being a Broncos homer is that leading up to the season I thought McGahee was more the type of back Fox was looking for in his system. I had a hunch that he would a) be the main back eventually and b) worst case be the definite short yardage / goal line back / touchdown vulture. Moreno's skill set doesn't fit a Fox offense. He's not tough between the tackles and he dances around too much. As soon as I heard that Fox was going to run the show I knew that Moreno's first class ticket out of Denver would be punched and this season would be his downfall. Sorry bro but in the interest of competition I couldn't tell you that.

You still never know though. McGahee is an injury liability and Moreno's got younger legs. I think with the shortened offseason, deals or no deals, the team in THP that stays the healthiest, especially in the end, will win. Everyone's dropping like flies and I'm hoping none of my guys will be next.

Deangelo Williams isn't a between the tackles back either and he absolutely thrived under John Fox. I don't know what's wrong with Knowshon, he was a stud at UGA.

Deangelo Williams isn't a between the tackles back either and he absolutely thrived under John Fox. I don't know what's wrong with Knowshon, he was a stud at UGA.

He doesn't dance around as much as Moreno. And he might not prefer it but he'll go in between the tackles (Williams). He's a downhill runner which is much better suited for Fox's system (hit the hole hard and speed straight through). Moreno likes to go lateral and when given a choice he will always choose the outside lane (watch Broncos games and you'll see it). Plus DeAngelo is better at breaking tackles because he runs compact. If you watch Knowshon run he flails around like a fish out of water. He gets ankle tackled very easily.

Dude, I drafted him last year and except for one game, he was a huge disappointment and that's out of a McDaniels system where pass catching is much more important (which I thought it was one of Moreno's strengths). Big letdown for me bro and until he proves it he'll always be a first round McDopey bust.

Well after vulturing the waiver wire all week I think I have a full squad. I'm deep at Receiver if anyone is looking for a trade in league 2. I'm looking for a RB or QB and am willing to listen to reasonable offers!

I'll just hold my breath til I win just once...

Chunky. Trade sent your way. Accept. Hugs.

I tried to counter but I think you pulled the trade. Sorry man. I didn't see it until a few minutes ago. I've been insanely busy at work

Well after vulturing the waiver wire all week I think I have a full squad. I'm deep at Receiver if anyone is looking for a trade in league 2. I'm looking for a RB or QB and am willing to listen to reasonable offers!

I'll just hold my breath til I win just once...

Man down! Man down!

Spank, your Knowshow talk has me depressed.

Spank, your Knowshow talk has me depressed.

Welcome to my world last year. I was depressed every week when reading the inactives list on whether or not he would be on there.

Actually, now Tolbert looks like he's a game time decision and it sucks that he's got the 4p game and it seems everyone on my roster has a 1p game. Arrrgh.

It's football day!! I have too many red letters next to my players. Not a big fan of Beanie Wells being a game time decision.

Is everyone feeling good about the games today?

Peyton Hillis getting strep makes me sick! I think the Toilet Bowl is in my future. I would look forward to the first pick in the draft but I can't even do that!

It's football day!! I have too many red letters next to my players. Not a big fan of Beanie Wells being a game time decision.

Is everyone feeling good about the games today?

I have the least points scored of any team in the first 2 weeks, confidence is not high for my team at all. We'll try to climb out of the cellar today.

Sent from Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back