THP Fantasy Football - Week 7 Thread

Jackson and Nelson are stupid. I don't care for them right now!

Poor guy. Karma is doing justice for you being the worst commish ever!

You like that shoebox today? Boooom!!!

I was following via my phone and I immediately said to myself, "I really hope Jesse started him.. And I wish I would have given him someone crappy for him lol"

I'm losing to a guy who has two 0's on the board....ran into the fantasy tri-fecta of Gronk, Texans D, and Janikowski....only down by 40 with Dalton and Gould yet to play. I believe in miracles....yes

I'm losing to a guy who has two 0's on the board....ran into the fantasy tri-fecta of Gronk, Texans D, and Janikowski....only down by 40 with Dalton and Gould yet to play. I believe in miracles....yes

Nice to see Fred Jackson had a solid day for you.

Richardson hurt me today, but solid at every other position. 102.5 points and my kicker Gould left (leading by 27.5). It's going to be close. He has Miller tonight and Megatron tomorrow.

Not too bad by my squad, but Ray Rice is so up and down!

I had a good chance today, but too many dudes laid a turd. My highest scoring player was my kicker.

I picked the wrong running back to pick up, breezy nipped me by a couple.

Looks like my winnin streak just doubled baby!

If Brandon Marshall can be held to less than 16 points tonight, I can pickup a W against Nerfny.

I got 2 points from Dez and Trent Richardson......pathetic. First time all year I have left over 35 points on the bench between a RB & WR and first time my bench players out scored my starters for those 2 positions.

Haha, imagine what the score could be like if I had managed to set my lineup BEFORE the Thursday night game. Damn thursday night games are a pain in the ass. Especially when they involve players on your roster who are inactive.

Looking like I am going to take down Ohio's own, MikeDean this week. Thanks to some EXCELLENT Fantasy Team Management by me! Haha.

I am really starting to hate my team. 100 points one week, 50 the next. No consistency from week to week. UGH!

Ary and I sure did have an ugly matchup this week. He managed to pull out the win though.

Looking like I am going to take down Ohio's own, MikeDean this week. Thanks to some EXCELLENT Fantasy Team Management by me! Haha.

back to #2 on my list you go!

hope you enjoyed your bye week.....the fantasy gods do not smile on me this year

Haha, imagine what the score could be like if I had managed to set my lineup BEFORE the Thursday night game. Damn thursday night games are a pain in the ass. Especially when they involve players on your roster who are inactive.

I <3 Arian Foster. looks like I might squeak by with another win in a tough bye week for me. Leshoure and old man Hanson left, and I need 7 points out of them. I feel like I must keep that donut close to my name as long as I can if I'm going to hold off all you folks in League 4. Some of those teams sitting behind me are just plan scary :bulgy-eyes:

I <3 Arian Foster. looks like I might squeak by with another win in a tough bye week for me. Leshoure and old man Hanson left, and I need 7 points out of them. I feel like I must keep that donut close to my name as long as I can if I'm going to hold off all you folks in League 4. Some of those teams sitting behind me are just plan scary :bulgy-eyes:

You better hope I don't get another crack at you! Looks like you should be fine still being the sole undefeated

And FWIW, I have over 200 pts more scored against me than you so far! :at-wits-end:

you better hope i don't get another crack at you! Looks like you should be fine still being the sole undefeated

and fwiw, i have over 200 pts more scored against me than you so far! :at-wits-end:

Thats cuz everyone fears the Supremacy of Claiborne!!!!!!

So I traded for MJD last week. He had a bye last week, so this was the first week where I could play him....and he got hurt in the first quarter. FML.

Me too. I thought I was being smart. I traded Jamal Charles for him because I'm in a must win situation. I could have kept Charles and even started him and would have got the same point total. To add salt to the wound my opponent picked up Dwyer who I dropped a few weeks ago. That will probably be the difference in the game.

Hey Jen, how are you feeling about tonight? Looks like a TD, 5 catches, and 80 yards would get it done for you.

Back