THP FF League 1 - THE PLAYOFFS

calling it a night, have to get up way to early tomorrow. Team MB currenty trails by 4, its going to be close.

I hate the Patriots, but every time they get near the red zone I have to cheer for them to score touchdowns. This is going to be really close.

1 Pt difference...wonder what the playoff tie-breaker is?

Playoff Tie-Breaker - The system does not observe your league's Regular Season tiebreaker rule during the playoffs. Rather, in the event that two teams have the same number of points at the conclusion of their playoff game, the system tiebreaker awards the win to the higher seeded team.

So, GG will win a tie.

And that will do it...congrats GG!!

Pretty neat though...top three seeds all scored 118 this week.

Playoff Tie-Breaker - The system does not observe your league's Regular Season tiebreaker rule during the playoffs. Rather, in the event that two teams have the same number of points at the conclusion of their playoff game, the system tiebreaker awards the win to the higher seeded team.

So, GG will win a tie.

Yup that's how it was in my other ESPN league which people in my league weren't happy about. Some thought it should have been bench pts, another thought it should be partial points for tie break. Congrats to both teams, now we wait and see if there is a point adjustment somewhere

looking over the stats in AD vs MB. Steve Johnson and Maclin each ended up 1 receiving yard shy of an extra point(69 and 59) while Jackson was 3 yards shy of an extra point for both rushing(67) and receiving(37). On team MB Brandon Lloyd was 1 yard shy of an extra point(79 yards).

Great game AD. I dont like the tie breaker too. In fact I had no idea that was the tie breaker. I figured it was going to be most points, previous head to head, etc.. However with Tuesday adjustments, you just never know. Not sure what can happen.

Surprised to see 3rd String QB only put up 116 this week. I guess his guys were saving it because they only needed 60 to move on. :act-up:

Poor Grossmen & MB, the two teams that have the highest scoring opponents each week.

Last edited:
I hope team MB didnt start Boldin this week. Seriously? Two targets all day? Whats up with that. My ESPN standard league he got me a big fat zero.

Great game AD. I dont like the tie breaker too. In fact I had no idea that was the tie breaker. I figured it was going to be most points, previous head to head, etc.. However with Tuesday adjustments, you just never know. Not sure what can happen.

Surprised to see 3rd String QB only put up 116 this week. I guess his guys were saving it because they only needed 60 to move on. :act-up:

Poor Grossmen & MB, the two teams that have the highest scoring opponents each week.

Man kicking a guy when he's down. Rice just needs 70 and I'm moving onto the championship!!

I was on the edge of my seat all day yesterday. JB isn't joking I was literally holding my breath waiting for the officials to come back and say whether or not Lloyds catch was in fact a catch and a TD or incomplete. I was screaming at the TV all day yesterday. What a crazy game. JB went to sleep and I was whispering my screams last night when the Pats kicked the field goal and then I was down by 1. Then I think I kicked the dog in excitement when they scored again to make me tied although I would have loved to have seen a field goal. I really cannot believe our match up ended in a tie that's just crazy!

I am a little relieved we don't have anyone playing tonight I am not sure I can take the pressure anymore ha. I definitely want to thank Ray Rice for stepping it up with apparently MJD could not. I would also like to smack Boldin in the face for being such a bust! Apparently he has taken some lessons out of the Bernard Berrian play book. They just show up and run around the field like it's play time rather than stepping up and making plays.

Haha, yup... It's frustrating when that happens!

But I looked at how my team did this week and I probably would've lost anyway. That's the only comfort I had. What a great playoff game though between AD and MB!!! That was some good stuff!

This consulation bracket is bull crap, its even going to give me a chance to be the 2010 THP Consolation Champion.

Back