THP FF League 1 - THE PLAYOFFS

Holy crap. Vick has single handily put me back in it in my other league. I was down by a ton, and pretty much screwed, until he went off.

Told you to go with vick haha.

I'm feeling good in all 4 of my league semifinals right now.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Told you to go with vick haha.

I'm feeling good in all 4 of my league semifinals right now.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Must have been nice to only need 60 points or so in the playoffs huh? :alien:

Crazy, we leave to go shopping, I'm down 22...we get back, and I'm up 24.

I should have started Morris for hillis, put torain in hightowers spot then started manningham at rb/wr might have put up 200pts today. Manningham and Morris had really good Fantasy games.

Lloyd just caught a long TD and they called it incomplete. Challenge flag is out. Its a catch!

Haha Timmy with the td pass! I bet GG just said "Hell yes!"

Its good. That puts her with in 14 and its getting interesting. This is what FF is all about. Yelling, craziness, etc...She was holding her breath during the review.

Its good. That puts her with in 14 and its getting interesting. This is what FF is all about. Yelling, craziness, etc...She was holding her breath during the review.

I agree, I am going crazy over here right now. Never rooted so hard in my life for a kicker and against a kicker tomorrow night. Janikowski has my season riding on his leg and hope Longwell slips in the snow tomorrow. lol

Yeah, no more of those please. :act-up:

Jason Snelling is awesome. That is all. :alien:

Jason Snelling is awesome. That is all. :alien:

wonder if he is available, having a double digit game!

Michael Bush with a TD today as well, would have taken both over Pierre Thomas this week haha

wonder if he is available, having a double digit game!

Michael Bush with a TD today as well, would have taken both over Pierre Thomas this week haha

You must not be watching the game....He fumbled two drives in a row...It was pretty funny.

Slipping away...not feeling good about my chances of holding this lead. At least if I lose, I've gone out with a respectable effort at 118 points.

Slipping away...not feeling good about my chances of holding this lead. At least if I lose, I've gone out with a respectable effort at 118 points.

Im not sure yet AD. Not feeling too good about GG's kicker tonight in this weather. Dont want to leave it to that. She needs something by Lloyd here.

You must not be watching the game....He fumbled two drives in a row...It was pretty funny.

You're right, I'm not watching that game. But I did see a TD, which is more than Pierre Thomas had.

118 is very respectable. Your matchup is going to be a close one. I'm going to stay up and watch it as late as I can, I have to wake up @330 tomorrow morning and head out to Buffalo so I probably won't watch the entire game.

Michael Bush another TD? He might end up in the lineup for the THP Championship Game:alien:

Michael Bush another TD? He might end up in the lineup for the THP Championship Game:alien:

If GG is in that game with you, we will hope so.

Good lord what a week to not show up. Good luck next week to whoever plays team Machine. I was watching the games and was thinking how your team had not really scored yet. Go up to look at the score and somehow you had 82 points already.

Edit: Man what a close game between MB and Tiders!!

Whats the tie breaker for the playoffs? MB and Tiders could end up in a tie. Very close game

Now we dont pay any attention usually to the projections, but this one is really intriguing to me. Our kicker is Shayne Graham from the Pats. Since signing with them he has 9, 7, 9, 12, and 10. He is not injured and the weather is not bad in NE tonight. He is playing a team that does not have their starting QB. Yet his projected total was only 4? That just seems weird to me.

Now we dont pay any attention usually to the projections, but this one is really intriguing to me. Our kicker is Shayne Graham from the Pats. Since signing with them he has 9, 7, 9, 12, and 10. He is not injured and the weather is not bad in NE tonight. He is playing a team that does not have their starting QB. Yet his projected total was only 4? That just seems weird to me.

Not sure why that would really matter in a projection. Giving him 4 does seem low. Being on the Pats he could walk in to 4 pts. I think he will lift team MB in to the championship game.

Not sure why that would really matter in a projection. Giving him 4 does seem low. Being on the Pats he could walk in to 4 pts. I think he will lift team MB in to the championship game.

Why would it matter? Because MOST times backup QB's dont move the ball as well as starters would, so field position becomes a factor. Same reason that the point spread changes when a backup qb is in the game.

Why would it matter? Because MOST times backup QB's dont move the ball as well as starters would, so field position becomes a factor. Same reason that the point spread changes when a backup qb is in the game.

I guess I didn't think of that Matt Flynn would have a big effect on Graham's fantasy points. 1 pt for him ATM.

I guess I didn't think of that Matt Flynn would have a big effect on Graham's fantasy points. 1 pt for him ATM.

You have to figure when a backup QB is in the other team will have more success overall. That leads to points to a kicker.

You have to figure when a backup QB is in the other team will have more success overall. That leads to points to a kicker.

I would think so, though with the Patriots offense the way they have been clicking the last few weeks I would think that would lead to TD's on a shorter field. But yes I agree, 4pts is low.

Back