THP FL Golf Outing

How about this one?

128997913492119495.jpg

Anyone looking to split a room ? I should know by this weekend if I'm coming.

The wife and I are looking at it...

From Halifax, NS, Canada we are looking at $824 CDN, for 2 return flights and a rental car. Just have to find a decent deal on a hotel... If we can get it for less than $90US/night we may be in business.

The wife and I are looking at it...

From Halifax, NS, Canada we are looking at $824 CDN, for 2 return flights and a rental car. Just have to find a decent deal on a hotel... If we can get it for less than $90US/night we may be in business.

rb,
talk to GG, she can assist in finding a cheaper hotel.

greatest.trip.ever.

Well it is official, There is NO WAY I can possibly swing this one. I am leaving for New York (Manhattan, Long Island, and East Elmhurst) the following monday after this weekend. You all should have a great time, I hate I cant make it. There is always NEXT YEAR :banana:

rb,
talk to GG, she can assist in finding a cheaper hotel.

I have been! Thanks though. I think if we can get this to about 1k including the hotel we will be in. (not including the golf) Our rental car will likely be free as well. Air Miles are good for something. Just trying to convince the wife now.

I have been! Thanks though. I think if we can get this to about 1k including the hotel we will be in. (not including the golf) Our rental car will likely be free as well. Air Miles are good for something. Just trying to convince the wife now.

Maybe GG can help there too.

Heavy Putter was added to the 1st page.

All these companies coming is like a birthday present where I give them money except the other way around. Coincidentally, my birthday is the following week.

Heavy Putter was added to the 1st page.

At this point the appropriate question should be 'who isn't involved in the THP Golf Outing?' :act-up:

maybe there could be a draw with everyones names in a hat.
the idea is that everyone picks out another players name,
Then whoever wins the golf outing, another person also wins having had that persons name randomly drawn prior to play starting.

just adds a little more interest. :)

maybe there could be a draw with everyones names in a hat.
the idea is that everyone picks out another players name,
Then whoever wins the golf outing, another person also wins having had that persons name randomly drawn prior to play starting.

just adds a little more interest. :)
Well I know I'm not winning unless we play a scramble! hehe

And even then, probably not, my team has yet to finish under par in a scramble!

We are not going to do this based on scores really. Its more about having fun.

Wait until you guys see the Cleveland Classics shirts that everybody is going to get. You will get a sneak peek in our Spring Fashion Preview article coming up this week. They outdid themselves this year and perhaps have one of my favorite shirts MADE right now. And of course everybody that comes gets one.

Wait until you guys see the Cleveland Classics shirts that everybody is going to get. You will get a sneak peek in our Spring Fashion Preview article coming up this week. They outdid themselves this year and perhaps have one of my favorite shirts MADE right now. And of course everybody that comes gets one.

Yay for the attendees! Can't wait to see them!

I am very excited about this and the spotless swing towel and all the goodies that I get to try out. I am most excited about putting faces and real names with the forum names.

I am going to take a lot of pictures with my phone.

I suggest everyone bring sunscreen. I fell asleep at the pool for about an hour yesterday and now I look like a lobster. The weather is gorgeous right now and should stay this way for the next couple of months.

I will make sure to bring a camera as well so we can take lots of pictures.

Even though I wont be there it will be great to see pics from the event and put faces to names and such.

Back