THP FL Golf Outing

We just got word that both Cleveland & Mizuno are sending equipment as well. Lots of great stuff will be on hand for everybody to try.

Wow all the equipment turning up is starting to get pretty extensive. This is very cool. I hope Cleveland sends my Bronze putters!! Who am I kiddin I'll probably get one before I get there.

We just got word that both Cleveland & Mizuno are sending equipment as well. Lots of great stuff will be on hand for everybody to try.

This is starting to sound like the PGA Merchandise Show! Are some of the pro's going to show up? :D I'm thinking you need to extend this to a week long so everyone can see all the stuff.

People are more than welcome to stay longer, but GG and I may only be able to play during those days. There are lots of great courses within 15 minutes of here, plus you have the beach.

We hope to have a pretty good idea of headcount within the next 2-3 weeks so we can block off times at the course. Remember to check out the 1st post as it is updated daily. Dont forget its equipment demos, golf, dinner and drinks at our home, and then round 2 of the same stuff again the next morning.

FML, I need to stay out of this thread.

Oh no, you need to read every post. Like that we are going to have multiple iron sets to demo. And by multiple I mean MULTIPLE.

both courses seem pretty fun ...

not trying to hijack the thread but just curious to anyone who's played both of these ... what are the most difficult holes on each course? what are your favorite holes? i think it's always neat to see other courses people play on and hear their opinions about them ...

sarasota tour
http://www.sarasotanationalgolf.com/courses.php

boca fly over
[YOUTUBE]LEbPn7ouyDg[/YOUTUBE]

You should make your way down here Vicar. Its going to be a blast. A minimum of 2 rounds of golf in the FL sun. 2 full range sessions with launch monitor, and TONS of clubs. Freebies such as brand new golf shirt from Cleveland Classics. Quite a few contests for some VERY cool stuff. Dinner and Drinks at our home on Saturday night...etc.

You should make your way down here Vicar. Its going to be a blast. A minimum of 2 rounds of golf in the FL sun. 2 full range sessions with launch monitor, and TONS of clubs. Freebies such as brand new golf shirt from Cleveland Classics. Quite a few contests for some VERY cool stuff. Dinner and Drinks at our home on Saturday night...etc.

thanks JB ... yes I'm obviously thinking about it, checking out the courses : ) it really seems like it's going to be a blast

thanks JB ... yes I'm obviously thinking about it, checking out the courses : ) it really seems like it's going to be a blast

We are waiting on a couple of things that could make a few contests for the people here simply amazing. Should know more about that this week, but it is safe to say that we will have some darn incredible things going on.

Vicar, Mo, just get your tickets already and then you dont have to read this thread anymore lol. But Id still read it for things like what JB just said! AWESOME stuff!

Vicar, Mo, just get your tickets already and then you dont have to read this thread anymore lol. But Id still read it for things like what JB just said! AWESOME stuff!

I am pretty sure you are going to have a blast. Lots of new stuff to try out, and a couple of VERY cool contests.

Just got word that the goodie bag being given to everybody that makes it is starting to expand. We have added golf towels to the mix.

Just got word that the goodie bag being given to everybody that makes it is starting to expand. We have added golf towels to the mix.

A goodie bag?!?! Awwwww man...:banghead:

A goodie bag?!?! Awwwww man...:banghead:

Oh yes. We have some neat stuff for every single person that makes it. Nothing major, but some neat things.

Double awwww man!!! :banghead::banghead: We won't be able to get out east until September :(

Oh yes. We have some neat stuff for every single person that makes it. Nothing major, but some neat things.

"Nothing major, just a few towels, different sleeves of golf balls, maybe a glover or two, how about a divot tool, we'll throw in a hat and golf shirt as well, maybe some cool new tees... Oh, and we'll include a trial putter as well..."

I'm gonna block this thread soon, "You're killing me Smalls!":banghead:

In all seriousness, I'm super excited for those that are going, and cant wait to hear all about it and see pictures!

I'm officially committed. I'm also coming to this thing. Just gotta get my flight decided on. Can't wait.

Me too, awwwwwwww man...ohhh the temptation!!

"Nothing major, just a few towels, different sleeves of golf balls, maybe a glover or two, how about a divot tool, we'll throw in a hat and golf shirt as well, maybe some cool new tees... Oh, and we'll include a trial putter as well..."

I'm gonna block this thread soon, "You're killing me Smalls!":banghead:

In all seriousness, I'm super excited for those that are going, and cant wait to hear all about it and see pictures!

$330 from LAX to Tampa... thats not bad! Sigh...

$330 from LAX to Tampa... thats not bad! Sigh...

Unfortunately, I don't have the vacation days and its not really worth just the weekend to go Eastward, since it takes all day going there and all day coming back :(

This thing just keeps getting better.

Is it too early to come out with a... nanny, nanny, poo, poo?

Back