THP FL Golf Outing

can we have shortest male member present? I am pretty sure I might have a chance at that. I am 5"8' (did I get my " and ' right?). We could have a contest for all members named Seth haha.

lol it's 5'8". I was watching House Hunters the other day and there was a guy on there and his real name as Setho.

can we have shortest male member present? I am pretty sure I might have a chance at that. I am 5"8' (did I get my " and ' right?). We could have a contest for all members named Seth haha.

I got you beat Seth... so did I win anything? :D

lol it's 5'8". I was watching House Hunters the other day and there was a guy on there and his real name as Setho.

I can never get the " & ' right. His real name is Setho? that is fantastic! That name was given to me by a girl, but it was not my mother.

Are there any more companies that are going to sign up? The list is already impressive.

I can never get the " & ' right. His real name is Setho? that is fantastic! That name was given to me by a girl, but it was not my mother.

Are there any more companies that are going to sign up? The list is already impressive.

We are still talking to a lot of companies so there is definitely a possibility for more to jump on board.

That makes me lol, my gf ALWAYS watches whatever channel that show is on. When I go to bed its always Holmes on Homes and hes always rockin the overalls lol

shortest male member

I will not be entering that contest.....unless I fail to make it past the forward tees of course

Wow, this sounds like so much fun!! I just won't be able to make it across the country :(

Wow, this sounds like so much fun!! I just won't be able to make it across the country :(

That is too bad. We were hoping you could make it.

Yes, we were looking forward to taking more face less pictures of you. :D

Yes, BUT if I was there, you wouldn't need pictures of me since I'd be there :)

Yes, BUT if I was there, you wouldn't need pictures of me since I'd be there :)

I guess I'll have to wait until I can come out to La La Land to see the woman behind the hands. :D

At least you'll be able to spot me when I go there since I'm assuming my mug will be on this site after this outing. It's easy... I'll be the fat, tanned, Hispanic looking one with the bad swing. :glasses-cool:

The family rule is that if you don't make it past the ladies tees, your next shot is with your pants around your ankles.

The family rule is that if you don't make it past the ladies tees, your next shot is with your pants around your ankles.

Nawwwww "Pants on the Ground"

I going to miss not being in Florida with you guys/gals :eek:(

The demo list of equipment continues to grow as Rife decides to send some putters for everybody to try out.

Trying to talk one of my golf buddies into going with me. Any thought of starting early one day so we can get 36 in and still make it to the social events ? Maybe do a demo session in the morning and one around lunch, that way some of us could head out first thing, do the demo "thing" after 18, then head back out for another 18 ?

Trying to talk one of my golf buddies into going with me. Any thought of starting early one day so we can get 36 in and still make it to the social events ? Maybe do a demo session in the morning and one around lunch, that way some of us could head out first thing, do the demo "thing" after 18, then head back out for another 18 ?

We thought about that, but cost for some is a factor. However a person coming down could make a time at the course where we are set up for an early afternoon starting or late morning starting and play 18, and then join us. No problem.

Once we get a closer to official head count, we will make our times at the courses. Right now we have some areas of times blocked off.

all of this makes me want to figure out a way to make it down there.........the old lady gave me approval but that's such a long way for such a short amount of time.

all of this makes me want to figure out a way to make it down there.........the old lady gave me approval but that's such a long way for such a short amount of time.

Then stay a few days longer. There is never a shortage of courses or rounds.

Then stay a few days longer. There is never a shortage of courses or rounds.

hmm, interesting point. i may have to talk to setho and figure out a carpooling gameplan.

Back