THP FL Golf Outing

We would love if you could make the outing :clapp:

me too GG, but our Southeastern golf outing is planned for the next weekend, so we'll see.

me too GG, but our Southeastern golf outing is planned for the next weekend, so we'll see.

Well, we dont want to rain on the SE golf outing. Hopefully that one is fun too.

Well, we dont want to rain on the SE golf outing. Hopefully that one is fun too.

your not raining on it at all, and it'll be fun as well. i've contacted some companies who are sending some stuff to us to demo, well not really, but i'm bringing some clubs that i don't use for bama to have a crack with.

we're also having some contests: worse score has to buy the beer, best score gets carried around by everyone in one of those king thrones. gray has to buy steaks b/c he's retired, tha shanks and setho have to wear khaki, and for one hole everyone has to play out opposite handed!

yep, the thp outing is definitely gonna have cooler stuff to demo and much cooler contests. i'll see if i can't swing it somehow though, both are going to be a blast.

yep, the thp outing is definitely gonna have cooler stuff to demo and much cooler contests. i'll see if i can't swing it somehow though, both are going to be a blast.

We hope you can TC.

would like to make it moving march 21st so we will see how were situated by then may be tough but will try.

We would love to have you as well. Tons of demo stuff and your chance to meet some THP'ers over golf, dinner, and drinks.

would like to make it moving march 21st so we will see how were situated by then may be tough but will try.

Use it as motivation to Git R Done.

i probably missed this but what town is this exactly in? can i bring my fiance to ride with in cart(she dont golf) at least not yet! if i win the miyazaki shaft you can all try:act-up: granted in a r7 :angry:

i probably missed this but what town is this exactly in? can i bring my fiance to ride with in cart(she dont golf) at least not yet! if i win the miyazaki shaft you can all try:act-up: granted in a r7 :angry:

It is in Englewood and Venice for the most part.

It is in Englewood and Venice for the most part.

and yes of course you can bring her but we will have to check with the course to make sure she will let her ride along without charging her.

your not raining on it at all, and it'll be fun as well. i've contacted some companies who are sending some stuff to us to demo, well not really, but i'm bringing some clubs that i don't use for bama to have a crack with.

we're also having some contests: worse score has to buy the beer, best score gets carried around by everyone in one of those king thrones. gray has to buy steaks b/c he's retired, tha shanks and setho have to wear khaki, and for one hole everyone has to play out opposite handed!

at least I don't have to play in a g-string.

I think we can figure out some good carpooling situation. I am dragging a friend with me as well, so that will be mutually beneficial on the $$$ part of it. We can't take my car though unless someone wants to be strapped to the roof.

Haven't been able to go through all the pages, but is the Boca Royale still on.

Are you still able to get in

Sarasota National is confirmed.
We are still deciding on Boca Royale, but the plan is yes.

The 1st post is updated daily with all the new info and instructions on how to sign up.

I think all the winners of stuff should have a group picture taken. That would be a good one for the web site.

I will be wearing golf shoes.

Golf shoes only? I'm not sure if BullFrog sun block is meant to be applied in certain areas.

I checked out the Sarasota National website this morning. Long, solid course with some challenging holes on it. Especially the Par 5 #5 hole. 648yds from the tips? Oy! Looking forward to this being my first FL golf experience!

It is now 100% confirmed that Scratch Golf is sending wedges for people to try out.

I checked out the Sarasota National website this morning. Long, solid course with some challenging holes on it. Especially the Par 5 #5 hole. 648yds from the tips? Oy! Looking forward to this being my first FL golf experience!

Doesnt it look great? Saw that par 5 and thought oooh my. JB, take us through how you play that hole!

Doesnt it look great? Saw that par 5 and thought oooh my. JB, take us through how you play that hole!

Certainly. Last time I played the course, I bogeyed it. I hit a driver that left me no where near reaching in 2, but I rarely reach par 5's in 2 anyway. I was about 300-310 out since we were playing from the golds.

I knew I wanted to play to a certain number on the next shot which was 125. So I grabbed my 5 iron and hit a good ball to right where I wanted to.

Hit a smooth PW that went a little long and left me on the green about 20 feet away. Then I 3-putted for bogey.

Certainly. Last time I played the course, I bogeyed it. I hit a driver that left me no where near reaching in 2, but I rarely reach par 5's in 2 anyway. I was about 300-310 out since we were playing from the golds.

I knew I wanted to play to a certain number on the next shot which was 125. So I grabbed my 5 iron and hit a good ball to right where I wanted to.

Hit a smooth PW that went a little long and left me on the green about 20 feet away. Then I 3-putted for bogey.

Grr damn 3 putts!

The first post has been updated....Bettinardi Golf has jumped on board and will be supplying putters.

This is awesome, Ive always wanted to try their putters.

I think I'm going to wear a 'Hello My Name Is....' tag with my screen name on it for the weekend. Names are going to be so confusing aside from JB and GG :banghead:

Back