THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

52* outside the Condo. Not a bad sight to see first thing this morning.
ageju7ys.jpg

Course is looking phenomenal as always! Enjoy the practice rounds over the next few days guys.

Wish I was able to make this one, I know everyone is goiing to have an absolute blast. Safe travels to all.

Course is looking phenomenal as always! Enjoy the practice rounds over the next few days guys.

I think that's world tour golf course

You are correct Sir give that man a prize.

Ha, no wonder I could not make out exactly where it was......that's what I get for assuming!

Still looks like a very nice course!! LOL

I hope you all have a great time. I was hoping this would be my first THP event however our Christmas parade is the same day and my kids are helping in a church missiosn project. I love this place and can't wait to meet you but I love spending time with with my kids at the parade. Have a great time!!

Sorry to hear that, man. Family comes first though, especially this time of year. I have a feeling there will be other opportunities for a THP event soon. We need to meet up at some point for a round.

For all the dudes that made in down early, have fun and keep the photos and updates coming.

You boys behave ya selves up there now ya hear. I don't want to have to come up there and skin ya like a fat buck heading to the deer cooler :nono:

I'm still looking for a round if anyone else is coming down Friday. I might be doing something north of Myrtle since it is on the way.

Bmik is officially the fastest person to get dressed in the morning.

Hit up that live round thread today boys!

Have fun everyone! Itd be sweet to get some looks at the course, wish I had a normal job with weekends off!

Natures natural storage compartment.

Any chance you found a TP5 in there?

looking forward to teeing it up with you, Mitch. Be sure to bring fresh dollars. I know I will.

You are correct Sir give that man a prize.

There's a pretty decent pizza place down the street from World Tour. If you make a left out of the complex you will hit a shopping center about a mile down the road on your right. It's tucked back in there next to a grocery store. Can't remember the name, but it is a little place. It's not the best pizza ever (that would be Antico in Atlanta), but I remember it being pretty solid and very easy to get to from World Tour.

Ah, Heck. My match for today got cancelled so I'm just going to pack up and leave today. If anyone has room for a fourth tomorrow, PM me. Otherwise, I'll just hang out around the True Blue range tomorrow until my condo is ready.

And so it is here. Pretty excited for the guys/gals who get to play in this one. Since we ask for support in the forum for the MC, I will throw my considerable royal support to a team in this outstanding event. I have 2 teams that I am rooting for. Might be a cop out but whatever! Lets go KB & Damaikis! If they are a team that would rock!

Back