THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

And so it is here. Pretty excited for the guys/gals who get to play in this one. Since we ask for support in the forum for the MC, I will throw my considerable royal support to a team in this outstanding event. I have 2 teams that I am rooting for. Might be a cop out but whatever! Lets go KB & Damaikis! If they are a team that would rock!

Alright, thanks for the support Chunky!

Warming up at blackmoor
sydabu6y.jpg

And so it is here. Pretty excited for the guys/gals who get to play in this one. Since we ask for support in the forum for the MC, I will throw my considerable royal support to a team in this outstanding event. I have 2 teams that I am rooting for. Might be a cop out but whatever! Lets go KB & Damaikis! If they are a team that would rock!

Awww, thanks Chunky! I'm teamed with Buckjob and we are TEAM TATTOO! I am getting my left arm tattooed to show team unity since his right arm is already tattooed. :)

I thought my game was coming back yesterday Buck! I had 4 pars in a row but then made an 8 on a par 3. Sorry but I'm still struggling with a few things darn it.

u9ynu2yq.jpg

First hole, off the tee, wow

It looks like you took a razor blade to it!

bmik -- You fed ya ball to a gator! Looks like he enjoyed it too.

I'm with OG on that one bmik.........gator ball!

Post some pics guys!

Hitting condos on the first tee sure did set the tone for the day hahaha

Hitting condos on the first tee sure did set the tone for the day hahaha

HAHAHA. Glad you got it out of the way today!

Condo hitting is a rite of passage. Embrace it!

My kind of birdie putt

rapepy7a.jpg

Nice shot!! How are the greens?? Are they holding shots?

What a perfect day
gyva7ena.jpg
bmik swinging away

Ah, Heck. My match for today got cancelled so I'm just going to pack up and leave today. If anyone has room for a fourth tomorrow, PM me. Otherwise, I'll just hang out around the True Blue range tomorrow until my condo is ready.

I don't have a tee time tomorrow yet but will play somewhere and be glad for the company or be glad to join up with someone.

Love the pics, have a blast

LtEvO TaPpEd In

OK, I got the round in at True Blue. I like this course, if I were playing well, I could go low on it. Wide open from the white tees, greens are huge and not terribly severe. I don't think I have the horsepower to play the black tees, might try the blues later but remember, I'm just an old geezer.

I ran in a 20 footer on the first hole for birdie, missed a three foot par (misread) on the second hole, then made a 25 foot birdie on three. There was no more good putting on the front with 3 two putts and 3 three putts. Two birdies, 5 bogies, a par and an X on the front. The X was on #7 tee with a shot that was short and right to an impossible lie in the sand, with my feet a foot above the ball. After hitting a bullet into the woods other side of the green, I remembered, since everything is through the green, I could have taken unplayable and taken it back to a good lie out of the sand. Won't make that mistake again.

On the back I ran in another 18 foot birdie on 16 and had four pars, two bogies and two double bogies to go with it. Only one three putt on the back and two one-putts.

I'm still looking for a round if anyone else is coming down Friday. I might be doing something north of Myrtle since it is on the way.

I would love to be able to join, but work won't allow it. Let me know if you need course recommendations. There are a few in Brunswick County that are nice.

ubazypa5.jpg

Buck hitting his approach

Double post

ubazypa5.jpg

Buck hitting his approach

Wow, look at that form! Go Team Tattoo! Does this mean I have to wear my hat backwards too Buck?

p.s. I like the fact that you're hitting from the fairway!

Back