THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

In Columbia for 18 holes, then on to MB.

e9any3a5.jpg

On the range

Now that looks like the start of a good day. Hope you all have a great time. Wish I was there too

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Mike dean an VA Vince vs Canadan and I in a scramble. They wanted 30 strokes but we agreed to 13. They are up 5 strokes.

Mike dean an VA Vince vs Canadan and I in a scramble. They wanted 30 strokes but we agreed to 13. They are up 5 strokes.

figures MD would want a handout there. Hope he knows that stuff won't fly next time he's at a THP function in MB

13 strokes in a scramble?? They hustled you guys. Time for bourbon and Zima to get them off their game.

figures MD would want a handout there. Hope he knows that stuff won't fly next time he's at a THP function in MB

Apparently he didn't need any strokes against dotcom yesterday...

I'm off to Clemson!

Our ETA is 6:40. T0ad will be well rested.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354909391.490681.jpg

Typing away using Tapatalk!

lol @ TOAD. Rest up buddy

Lol if that what happens after a woodshed trip I'd be scared

Just waiting for the wife to get off work any minute now and then we are loading up the kids and heading to MB!!!

Had an absolute blast today playing with thetopdogg, bmik and dhill. Just one of those days that makes you remember why you love golf.

Had an absolute blast today playing with thetopdogg, bmik and dhill. Just one of those days that makes you remember why you love golf.

having met 2 of those I can't imagine that round being anything less than awesome.

I'm jealous! Sounds like everyone is having some fun. I miss that range

Hey ATLGolfer, you and chewie teeing it up at Woodcreek or Wildewood this afternoon?

Woodcreek. Licking my wounds from the back nine. I forgot how to play at the turn. Absolute blast to play though.

13 strokes in a scramble?? They hustled you guys. Time for bourbon and Zima to get them off their game.

I tried to tell them 13 strokes was stupid.. Surprisingly though, ten would have been fair.

It really was a blast, saw some good shots today and just enjoyed the company. Can't wait for tomorrow

najehury.jpg

Even a shark loses his bite sometimes.

Woodcreek. Licking my wounds from the back nine. I forgot how to play at the turn. Absolute blast to play though.

Woodcreek and True Blue on consecutive days is pretty good. That back nine can be pretty difficult though. My golf ball always seems to find the pond on 18.

Back