THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

najehury.jpg

Even a shark loses his bite sometimes.

That's awesome

Shark getting a rest before the storm!

Haha well he's gathering strength over water then?

We all went and hit way too many clubs at Martins. I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow, but can't wait to play TB with everyone.

John Deere Tap'n

I didn't get to go to Martins when we were there. I bet it was awesome

I didn't get to go to Martins when we were there. I bet it was awesome

I think I've been there 4 times in the past 3 days. I need to stop going because I buy something every time.

John Deere Tap'n

We all went and hit way too many clubs at Martins. I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow, but can't wait to play TB with everyone.

John Deere Tap'n

You were hitting that driver great dude.. But wow, I could advertise that thing to lose yardage haha

You were hitting that driver great dude.. But wow, I could advertise that thing to lose yardage haha

Haha, you were spinning that more than a wedge.

John Deere Tap'n

That was downright strange. Goes to show just how much good comes from finding the right clubs for your bag.

Exactly. Fittings are a necessity.

John Deere Tap'n

I had a lot of fun today playing with some great guys. Brett can put a hurting on the ball I failed to help out in our match. Guess I was saving all my good shots for tomorrow.:D

WooHoo!!! We're on sight in VMan,s condo! It's great to be off the road.

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Shark and Bret lost to the force that is Mitch and Staples.

John Deere Tap'n

Everybody in 22C is having problems getting on their laptops? Any suggestions?

Had an absolute blast today playing with thetopdogg, bmik and dhill. Just one of those days that makes you remember why you love golf.

Sorry you won't be playing tomorrow, I'll be there around 800 in the morning look forward to seeing everyone and golfergal giving me back my dollar she owe's me ( j/j) man what a great thing THP is hosting along with Score.

WooHoo!!! We're on sight in VMan,s condo! It's great to be off the road.

Glad to hear. Can't wait till tomorrow

Update:

Just a reminder the first tee time tomorrow is at 10:15am. Please make sure to be at the course no later than 9:45am so you can check in and get your SCOR hat. We also want to take a group picture before everyone tees off so we will need everyone there NO LATER than 9:45am.

For check-in:
Please meet me at the range, I will have a table set up, so I can check you in and give you your SCOR hat.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks!!

What are the Tee times for tomorrow?
Range warm up time etc.

Today I partnered up with BuckJob to take on Deano and VA Vince... After a shameful amount of strokes were given to the opposing team, we spent the next four hours trying to dig out of a 13 stroke hole and it just wasn't meant to be..

Either way, I had an absolute blast and enjoyed a great day off the tee as well as one of my most enjoyable approach shots of the year.

I would tee it up with those three any time... And buck, next time, they have to play us straight up.

Thanks for the tee time info. We just found a domain to hop on !

Are there any restrictions on which tees people play? Specifically seniors and ladies?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

To sharkwrestler let's play the best rounds of our live tomorrow and win this thing, don't know what the format is but it's all up stairs. You look like my doppel ganger so when there's two there can be victorious. See you in the morning!! Boys play ball

Back