THP Live Round thread!

Hole 9
Par:5
Score:6

+11 at turn. Not mad at anything other than the one blow up hole.

Hole 10
Par:4
Score: 4

Fairway hit. Just off back of green on approach. 2 putt

Hole 11
Score:5

Fairway hit. Approach 3 yards short. Chip to 3 feet.

image.jpg
#12. Par 3. 180 to flag.

Missed left. Chipped about 10 feet past.
Hole 12
Par:3
Score:4

Hole 13
Score:5

fairway. Thinned approach over green. Chipped to 10 feet. Par putt burned the edge.

Hole 14. Back nine blow up.

Score:7

First time this round the tee ball got away. Big slice OB. Made a mess of the rest of the hole

Hole 15
Par:3
Score:6

Chunked into the water. Enough said

Hole 16
Par: 4
Score: 4

Hole 17
Score: disaster

Hole 18
Score 7

Well the wheels fell off the last few holes. 97 for the round. Way too many triple bogeys. Inconsistency gets me every time.

APT Spring Opener

Driver was a bit cold on the range but hybrids and 3 wood are warm. Time to check the putter.

Also Go Rams!

IMG_3984.jpegIMG_3985.jpeg

well Im going to get out today. Figured Id maybe take yall for the ride haha. Teeing off at 12. should be a good day if the rain holds out

Round in progress. Starting the 4th hole at +3 with a par, double, bogey. Finished out the fourth with a boring par. Fairway, green, two putts.

Hole 5 is straightforward part three playing about 144. Toed my nine iron and ended a few yards short. Easy chip up, and a nice catch by the hole on the putt. Holding at +3.

Bogey on the par 4 sixth. That hurt after being 88 yards from the pin after my drive and finding the beach. Par 5 with scoring potential coming up.

Par on the 7th. Good read on my lie and wind, not so good read on the 10 foot birdie putt. Still at +4.

Dropped a stroke at the 190 yard par 3. Another misread for the par save but I’m hitting some great putts.

And dropped another to turn at +6.

10 continues to eat my lunch. Double after making sure my fade faded… into the trees. +8 to make it interesting. Now to turn it around.

Bogey on the easy par 3. Time to put all that mental game work to use.

And +10 after 12. Time to settle.

+11 after 13 but I found my happy place. My misses are caused by not doing the same broken things that I’ve been doing. That’s just what progress looks like.

Another bogey on 14. I’m consistent. +13 on the day.

Back