THP MLB Fantasy League

Made it....barely

I will have to get in on this next year. I am in a 10 team head to head league with friends. Our playoffs started yesterday. I have two (my wife was the team owner on draft day of one of them but I think she forgot about fantasy baseball after that day so I had to run it all year) of the four playoff teams so like my chances!

Man Yahoo sure is taking its time getting everything updated from Saturday. Lets go Yahoo!!! Its playoff season!!!

Week 1 of the playoffs in the books, only 4 players left. Icey made the right moves (I did not), my pitching failed me, but thanks to an enormous effort from the my hitters on Saturday, I was able to survive. Toughest week I can remember from the whole season.

Time to show the Vandals that NO, there will not be a Cinderella story in this league. I will destroy that happy ending :mean::love-over:

Happens every year to me. I do so well during the reg season, first or second week in playoffs my team tanks for a week and ruins my chances. This is like the 4th year in a row that has happened.

Not surprised at all I lost in the playoffs, I didn't even think I'd get in!!!

Happens every year to me. I do so well during the reg season, first or second week in playoffs my team tanks for a week and ruins my chances. This is like the 4th year in a row that has happened.
That's exactly the reason why I got my money league changed so that 1st and 2nd in the regular season get some of the payout. I like playing H2H, but it is frustrating to be in 1st most of the season only to get knocked out before the finals and come out of it with nothing. It happened to me a couple of times before we got it changed.

Vandals are giving me a run for my money here at the end of the season.

This is still going on?

Dadgumit!!! The Vandals had to the ONE team this year I didn't have a winning record against. Well played Sir well played.

Thanks Tex!

In the finals baby! From the 6 spot!

Congrats to StlCardsFan! Well played season everybody, it was a lot of fun.

Great year everyone. Thanks for beign active! Once again, my heart was broke in the opening rounds with a loss. Ended up falling all the way to 7th after coming in as the #5 seed. My team was on fire and just took a crap over the last few weeks. We will for sure do this again next year!

Congrats to StlCardsFan! Well played season everybody, it was a lot of fun.

Thanks. I've never done a 20 team league before so it was definitely a challenge to figure out. You can go ahead and sign me up for next year.

Back