THP Sneak Peek - KBS Custom Series Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Those are some very nice looking shafts. KBS make a great product and I am sure these will be right up there with all their other offerings.

Liking more and more the customization becoming available in the golf equipment world. Great looking shafts - silver pearl is my early favorite!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I want those white pearls.

Gosh these things will really dress up a golf club and make it ready for the Saturday dance!

This is very cool. I like the black pearl the best I think. That could easily change when I see them in some irons! I think it is really cool to see customization becoming an even bigger part of golf. I'm intrigued and can't wait to hear more.

I'm a fan of KBS shafts and think this is a great idea. Loving all 3 colors!

I'm wondering if KBS is just getting these vibranted?

I'm wondering if KBS is just getting these vibranted?

Article says heat transfer decal technology with a high gloss finish. Is that the same as the Vibrant process?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Article says heat transfer decal technology with a high gloss finish. Is that the same as the Vibrant process?

Tappin' from my iPad!

I read that part as referring to the shaft label

I read that part as referring to the shaft label

I read it to mean the glossy finish over the decal which I was thinking was the entire shaft. Hopefully JB can clarify.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wow these are nice!

I'd so rock any of the 3!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to more details on these. It is about time there was more color options in shafts. I have pondered the Vibrant option a few times but it is nice to see some color straight from KBS.

I think these need to be tested. I'm just not sure which ones yet, haha

I think these need to be tested. I'm just not sure which ones yet, haha

I would think the white ones for you big fella

I would think the white ones for you big fella

Yeah, I like them, but that black is screaming at me. Wow! WHat a great idea for a series. The KBS Cult should be all over these things.

Those look awesome! I think I really would like to have a set of the black or white ones on my irons. That would look sick!

Holy crao!!!!! Those look insane. Cannot wait to see these up close.

I think the Silver ones could look sweet in the Pro Combos

I think the Silver ones could look sweet in the Pro Combos

Agreed Chunky. I really like this. I have some vibrant spinner shafts and I honestly think they look pretty dam cool. I also have to limited edition THP wedges with the vibrant treatment. I just think the shafts having some life really can complete the look of some sets.

Normally I'd be all about the white, but I think I like the black. Would look pretty sweet with a PVD head. I wonder how the durability compares to Vibrant.

I'm loving the looks of these. It's a toss up between the white and black ones for me.

Those look great, really like the look of the black pearl.

Very nice, those would look awesome in my irons!!!

Back