THP Sneak Peek - KBS Custom Series Shafts

Those shafts look really nice. I have become a big fan of the KBS shafts as of late. I love my current KBS Tour shafts; and I look forward to the reviews on these.

Black pearl for me, can't wait to hear just what these really bring in performance.

One of these types of shafts will be in my bag next year, most likely the Black Pearl. I'm already playing KBS Tour shafts right now and love them, these look even better than the standard KBS Tour shafts.

Oh my sweetness! Those white shafts in combo with a black headed iron would be the most incredible looking setup. Since I already know the KBS Tour works for me, it's a win win baby!

Add this to the reasons I want to go to the PGA show.

Oh my sweetness! Those white shafts in combo with a black headed iron would be the most incredible looking setup. Since I already know the KBS Tour works for me, it's a win win baby!

Add this to the reasons I want to go to the PGA show.
As in the new Callaways...? That would look amazing.

Awesome, can't wait to see when these get released.

Very nice. Yet another company willing to give you som choices and customization.

Tapaway!

Yes these look great...but I guess I am worried about the wear and tear factor. If the color chips they are not going to look good. I am wondering the safe gaurds that they put in place. I also think these (black Pearl) would look sweet paired with the Cleveland Black or razr Blacks

Yes these look great...but I guess I am worried about the wear and tear factor. If the color chips they are not going to look good. I am wondering the safe gaurds that they put in place. I also think these (black Pearl) would look sweet paired with the Cleveland Black or razr Blacks
I thought that too about the Cleveland Black irons, but the Miyazaki's already look so good in those! Would love to hit the Blacks side by side with these in them, as well as the Miyazakis to see how they compare.

I'm not that familiar with the entire line of KBS shafts, but I thought the Tour series were stepless. Does the Custom Series extend to KBS's stepless shafts? Those would be so great-looking!

As in the new Callaways...? That would look amazing.

Exactly.

If the quality is like that of the vibrant method (and I presume it is) I highly doubt there being an issue with wear.

--
tapatalk

I have really enjoyed the work my KBS tours and 90s have done...having them in black for me would be a treat.
I thought that too about the Cleveland Black irons, but the Miyazaki's already look so good in those! Would love to hit the Blacks side by side with these in them, as well as the Miyazakis to see how they compare.

Nice info sir, preciate it
Exactly.

If the quality is like that of the vibrant method (and I presume it is) I highly doubt there being an issue with wear.

--
tapatalk

I have really enjoyed the work my KBS tours and 90s have done...having them in black for me would be a treat.

Nice info sir, preciate it
I agree, I loved the KBS Tours that came in the Wilson Staff V2s, was a huge fan of them. Having them in black would be a very nice option.

I agree, I loved the KBS Tours that came in the Wilson Staff V2s, was a huge fan of them. Having them in black would be a very nice option.

They would make a great looking club like the V2'S look that much better. I would love to stick some black ones in there. Hawk pondering now! :banana:

They would make a great looking club like the V2'S look that much better. I would love to stick some black ones in there. Hawk pondering now! :banana:
How sweet would that setup look???? Hawk pondering for sure!

I'd put the black pearls in the R11s....so sweeeeeeetttttttt

I'd put the black pearls in the R11s....so sweeeeeeetttttttt
That would be sweet looking as well, but gotta imagine how nice the White Pearls would look with the R11s.

The black nickel finish they have on their wedge shafts have that problem. It looks all sorts of weird when its starts to chip :/

Wow. The white pearl is awesome. Too bad I just got custom fit this year already! These would look sick on my Callys. Very cool product.

Great looking shafts. I liked that you said they are durable.

If they were C-Taper's, I would have peed a little.

Those are amazing looking shafts. I can't wait to hear more about them. I think I'd have to see them in person before deciding between the three colors. I can't help but think about the black shafts with the Cleveland Black irons (as others mentioned).

KBS continues to impress. these look great.

Looks similar to that company that does the shaft wraps and sounds similar. They get applied with a heat gun, come in a lot of colors and designs.

Back