THP Taylormade Kia Ma Pay It Forward Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As some of you may have noticed, forum member SethO has won 2 Kia Ma contests over the last 12 months. After a week in his house, he has decided that his abode is not big enough for the both of them, so he decided to pay his good fortune forward by offering the Rossa TP Monte Carlo up for a THP contest.

Quoted from SethO: “This is a stunningly beautiful putter I was lucky enough to win from THP and TaylorMade. When I won the Tour edition Kia Ma I thought two thoughts, 1: I should go buy a lottery ticket and 2: I feel that someone else should share my luck. I only won $5 from a scratch off, but now someone else can strike it lucky with this amazing putter.”

To come home with this beautiful putter, all you have to do is Caption This! (and win of course)

funny_soccer.jpg

Here are the rules.
1. Only one entry per person
2. Do not quote the photo when making your entry.
3. By entering this contest you agree that if you win, you will take a picture of the prize and post it in the contest winners thread.

Contest will run until Wednesday 5/19/2010

kiamiamontecarlo.jpg

Fore!!

Seth...really classy of you to do this.

"...and for the first time in football history, a player put three balls in the net with one kick."

Classy move SethO

"When coach mentioned the upcoming World Cup before we stepped onto the pitch, I knew it wasn't as important as My Cup...guess who was right!!"

Cheers SethO!

"Oleee Oleee Oleee.... Oleee ... OUCHEEEE"

Thanks SethO - Wicked gesture man!

THP Taylormade Kia Ma Pay It Forward Contest

You mean this isn't how you play the hokey pokey? You know, you put your left foot in and all that stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most awkward Siamese twins ever.

Class move Seth! Thanks so much for the opportunity.

The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does.

Good on ya SethO! I hope Karma gets you back in a bigggg way

Last edited:
Guy in Green (3 seconds before incident): "I bloody hate Nick Faldo!"
Guy in Red: "It's Sir Nick Faldo!!!"

Setho, where to start buddy? what an incredible gesture on your behalf. having had the pleasure to spend some time with you and get to know you, i know just how much you love your putters, so i know you really want the Kia Ma to go to someone deserving. this act speaks volumes about you as a person, it's a pleasure to call you a friend.

"Ouch, my knee!!"

Thank you SethO & THP

Player in red (to Sean Penn look-alike in green): "I don't know when you started playing soccer, but this is for hitting Madonna!"

But seriously, don't we all want to do this to Sean Penn/Jeff Spicoli?

I would thank you, Seth, but instead I would prefer to show my gratitude by talking during your backswing.

I hope this move gets us on to dancing with the stars

Classy move setho

Last edited:
But seriously, don't we all want to do this to Sean Penn/Jeff Spicoli?

Ok, Grogger31 beat me to the concept by 2 minutes! Youve got to consider our entries equally!

"Sadly, the new teeter-totter design had some slight flaws."

Guy in red: "Let's settle this with a friendly game of Roshambo."
Guy in green: "How do you play?"
Guy in red: "Well, I get to go first..."

Very cool Seth. For your generosity, I will let you win this Saturday...just like last Saturday.

I TOLD YOU it was my turn to TEE OFF!

Very cool and classy move SethO!! :clapp:

The referee told me it was a "free kick"...

Classy move SethO! I just wish the generosity displayed on this was more prevalent in everyday life. Good luck to all!

I don't think this is how you perform the hymlick maneuver.

Excellent move SethO!!!

Where is the World Cup being held this year... Bangkok!

Great gesture of you Seth. I'm also glad to have met you and it comes as no shock that you do this. Bloody well done!

Guy in Red: "JUDO KICK!"
Play by Play Announcer: "And now a moment of silence for our fallen friends..."

SethO... wow man. Very generous of you. Thank you for putting this out there for all of us.

Guy in Green: "SethO's giving away his Monte Carlo, I've gotta get to a computer!"
Guy in Red: "Oh, no you DON'T!!!!"

Incredible gesture, SethO. Big karma points for this one.

Back