THP Taylormade Kia Ma Pay It Forward Contest

Not at all. It is kind of stressful actually.

don't be stressed about it, you're doing a wonderful thing, enjoy it instead!

"Hey.....I said on the count of three!"

Thanks SethO!

Team Captain of DBV, Fabio, sought a closer examination of the opposing player's cleats in order to inform the official that their spikes extend an inch beyond the maximum allowed.

*** Awesome, Seth ***

"The joke is on you buddy, I'm a unich."

Thanks seth, I don't really know you at all but that is a pretty cool thing to do.

GOOOOOOOOOA-OH MY GOD!! DID YOU SEE THAT!?!

You da man Seth!!

Red Man:(in an Italian accent) I will be laughing as you are rolling on the ground crying and i am calling you SISSYYYYYYY!!!!!!

"It was at that precise moment when Gunter realized that tonight probably wasn't the best night to ride the Harley to work."

For anyone who claims that soccer is not a contact sport, I give you Exhibit A....

Seth - I'm not surprised by this at all. Very classy, and I hope the Karma is returned 10x over!

Just a few more days for this one! This is the perfect opportunity to win a beautiful putter!

Just a few more days for this one! This is the perfect opportunity to win a beautiful putter!

i'll be your bff!

"It is polite to look around and make sure there is enough room before doing a groin stretch"

Unfortunately for Hans, he stood firmly in the way of Sergio's dreams of leaving the soggy pitch behind for the bright lights of Broadway...

I'd rather be kicked in the nuts than use anything other than the Rossa TP Monte Carlo putter.

Good play SethO, I love the people on this board, so generous!!

And we thought soccer was only played with one ball.....

thanks so much setho..... I was not surprised at all you did this! YOU ROCK!

buying tickets to a soccer game...56 dollars
drinking beer and enjoying your time...32 dollars
watching some "Hello Dolly's"...priceless

Thanks for Sharing SethO

Hey fella, is that steel...no, it's graphite!

This is exactly the same feeling I had when I didn't win that beautiful Kia Ma Daytona.

SethO this giving away a putter that you won on here is one of the coolest things that I've ever seen on THP! May many good things come your way in return.

Tomorrow is the last day for this one.

Back