THP Thanksgiving Contest - TaylorMade Ghost S Putter

I'm thankful for my beautiful wife and children, I'm thankful for good health, a good job and good friends.

I am thankful for my 5 month old daughter, her happiness drives me wild and most importantly knowing that she is healthy! After losing our son almost three years ago, to have this happy healthy baby means more to my wife and I than anything else in the world!

On a lighter note I am thankful for a father in law that is as golf crazy as I am so that family vacations always contain as much golf as possible.

I am thankful that my Mom of 81 years old whom I haven't been able to visit in 6 years, has come through 4 bouts of pneumonia and dual hip replacement with good results.
My sisters blood work and scans have came back negative for cancer!
And after several years of rehab This was my first full year of playing golf again after having my right elbow rebuilt and the Ulnar nerve moved. They said I probably wouldn't play but here I am anyway, thanks to my wife for sticking with me through all of it.
And thanks to all the good info and laughs I get from the THP!

I am thankful for my best friend Ellen who I am marrying on December 22nd. I'm also thankful for all the love and support I got as I went through my thyroid tumor issues. Finally I'm thankful for my cousin who got me into golf this year. Thanks to him I've lost 20 Lbs since I'm getting exercise and having fun.

Thankful for a healthy baby and awesome wife!

So many things to be thankful for in my life. Wife, two boys, family and golf. Researching golf items and finding THP.com

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I'm thankful for being healthy enough to golf.

I am thankful for the friends I have in my family. I'm thankful that I was strong enough to not give up after what I have been through. Also I am thankful for good health and being able to play the game I love.

I am thankful for the friends I have accumulated in my life. They are an eclectic bunch but I love them all.

I am thankful for my health and my employment being good enough I'm not struggling as I have in the past. I'm thankful for my family and friends, music, golf, and for this great place.

I am thankful for another year of being clean. If you would of told me 3 years ago I would be doing well and addicted to golf I would have laughed. The life I use to live was a dead end road. I was weeks away from not being here anymore. I know this is different from a lot of post, but this is what I'm truly thankful for. I couldn't have done it without my family/friends though! And in all honesty, with this past year being the most stressful, golf has saved me. I can have the worste day imaginable, go play a round, and I'm fine. Thanks THP!

I am thankful that I have the best wife and kids a man could ever hope for!

I'm thankful that it's mid-November and the weather is still nice enough to golf in... gotta love unpredictable Chicagoland weather!!!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Wow, so many things this year. My family, our health, happiness...and....1 off to college!

I am Thankful for so many things it's not funny.

I'm thankful for food in my home when so many go to bed hungry
I'm thankful for my home when so many are homeless
I'm thankful for the Health I have, even though it's been fairly poor lately there are many others with poorer health.
I'm thankful for some excess things in life so that I can use it to help others.
I'm thankful to be alive.

Some awesome messages in here

I'm thankful that I have a wonderful wife that I am able to share life with. I am thankful that our family is in good health and we are able to live comfortably in a "struggling" economy. I am also thankful for the job that I get to do everyday. I am also thankful for sleep. Sleep rocks.

I'm thankful for the family and friend I have as well as the opportunities I've been given this past year personally and professionally. I'm thankful for my health and freedoms provided by those willing to sacrifice theirs.

I'm also thankful for the THP community and its success over the past year.

I'm thankful for my health as well as the health of my family and that I'm able to do the things I enjoy.

I'm thankful for all the member's of my family, amazed at each and every one of them, so unique and amazing in their own way. My wonderful wife of 31+ years, sacrificing all to support my 24 years of military service. My Oldest, now a dad and great husband to a wonderful girl who's currently deployed to Kandahar in support of this great nation. My youngest, now 3+ years in the USCG at sea and keeping our shores safe, chasing down drug runners while saving lives. My beautiful granddaughter on her way to 4, what can I say, she has me wrapped around her finger and I love it. Wow am I blessed.

I'm thankful for my Wife and living so close to all of our family. Also in knowing that I have a good secure job that I enjoy, I'm very thankful for that these days. Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday.

Last edited:
I have to be the luckiest man alive to have my beautiful wife of 7 years who has put up with me when many others wouldn't have. She has supported me in life, my career & given me a peace that I never knew I was capable of having.She is my love & saved me from going down a very bad road.
I'm extremely thankful for my new position at a new company. This has allowed me to better provide for my wife, advance my career & spread my wings. While it has taken me away from the only place I've ever lived, this is a grand new adventure.
My wife & I just purchased our first home here in Texas. It's a great place that almost feels like home away from the hustle & bustle of Dallas with fields, trees & room.
There are so many things to be thankful for but these are just a couple that have meant the most to me.

I haven't golfed in five years due to work and health issue. My health has turned for worse and I started to exercise more and golf returned despite its time, cost, and good-headache. I am thankful for my health and that I can still golf - and enjoy it very much. I am going to early 5am waiting list tomorrow and then take my lady to pitch and putt in the afternoon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I am thankful for a family that puts up with the angst my job causes me but am so verry happy to have at this time. I also am thankful for the amount of new friends I've made this year because of a little website called THP.

I am thankful for another year of being clean. If you would of told me 3 years ago I would be doing well and addicted to golf I would have laughed. The life I use to live was a dead end road. I was weeks away from not being here anymore. I know this is different from a lot of post, but this is what I'm truly thankful for. I couldn't have done it without my family/friends though! And in all honesty, with this past year being the most stressful, golf has saved me. I can have the worste day imaginable, go play a round, and I'm fine. Thanks THP!

I tried to rep you dude but I don't have any left. Keep it up man, it's the greatest gift ever.

Back