THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm. So. Pumped!

Its going to be a good time for sure. Look forward to consuming a couple adult beverages post round as well

Good news everybody.

I'm officially in!!!

Excellent. Groupings are in the second post if you missed them. Just Saturday, correct?

Now that we have pairings it feels like we are getting close. Really looking forward to this.

After the early morning pairing release thanks to the day in Australia, I feel like this event needs to be this weekend!

I agree with that. All the details are done and now we wait.

Excellent. Groupings are in the second post if you missed them. Just Saturday, correct?

Yes just Saturday for me. I saw the pairings. Looks like a good group, and jman :alien:

I can probably hang out for a bit on Sunday, but can't play. I really am looking forward to it.

Excellent. I'm sure you know room information is in the second post as well.

Has Shanks Mc. Icey been in here and seen the pairings? When he reads through it, he will realize he is in a lose-lose situation as well...

A.) Lose to Hawk and GG and get eternal wrath about losing to a girl; or

B.) Beat Hawk and GG and have to live with the fact he beat the machine that runs this joint, from the outside after getting life ban.

I am going to make the most out of my next few weeks around here fellas.

We will be gentle.

Posted via tapatalk

Ask him to do his "fairway ball catch" LMAO

I'll do that, does WR have any other special talents I should know about going in? Lol

I can't wait for this!!

TBT is speaking the truth.

So excited to see this stop getting so much love. I was worried I was going to scare everyone off!

So excited to see this stop getting so much love. I was worried I was going to scare everyone off!

I sent gifts in advance in hopes that you would be nice to me.

2 weeks from today I will be in Iowa! Never thought I would be in Iowa....

Jrod is only scary if you are an outhouse and he ate something other than salad the night before.

Fun Iowa fact for everyone. If you stand on the Iowa/Illinois boarder, you can see Nebraska.

Ha. You'll see how flat it is on a few of those holes!

Me no sceerd

Sent from my DROID X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back