Dude, I'm feeling the putter today. The Si3w surprised the hell out of my last night.

I know the feeling of draining putt after putt on that putting green too! I love the insert on the Si. Like you, I've always been fond of Odyssey inserts but the Si is just incredible. Get that thing off to a hot start today. Just try to makes sure you eliminate big numbers and hit gir's on par 3's so JB can pin hunt.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Come on THP, I want Victory......

Ready for our round.

b8d4fae6-81b3-6e09.jpg

I am up early (shocking I know) for our round today. I want to personally thank Meredith and Kris for coming up to play with us today and we are going to have a great time. While I have played with Meredith before, I have not played with Kris, but am pretty well aware of her abilities.

We will keep this thread updated throughout the day when we can with updates and some pictures and of course when we finish and return to THP HQ, we will upload some video for everybody as well.
Have fun JB and the video will probably be one of the most viewed ever on THP.

This is pretty cool - I'd love to get out and play with any LPGA/PGA player, but to have a match against them is really wicked. Good luck, and have fun.

Ready for our round.

b8d4fae6-81b3-6e09.jpg

You guys look like you want to be holding hands.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

ROFL they look like they just did something illegal.

To me it looks like hawk grabbed JBs bum before the picture if efforts to be funny, but JB wasn't having it. Or the other way around and JB can keep a wicked straight face.

Either way, there was definitely some bumgrabbing going on.

Hey guys, try to help us keep this clean. We have two ladies that have offered to do this for the forum and a course that if graciously hosting the match.

You can root for or against us, but at least keep it clean.

Posted via Tapatalk.

To me it looks like hawk grabbed JBs bum before the picture if efforts to be funny, but JB wasn't having it. Or the other way around and JB can keep a wicked straight face.

Either way, there was definitely some bumgrabbing going on.

I'm quoting one since I can't multiquote, but this garbage is not necessary in a thread like this. I know the usual culprits follow the leader, but if this is what you plan to post in this thread, perhaps you would be better served working on your game outside.

Team THP is looking good and ready to rock. JB is serious today, he pulled out the Wallack! Go get em boys!

PS- I LOVE those hats!

Kris and Meredith just showed up. I just got nervous hehe. Yikes!

Posted via Tapatalk.

Good luck guys...I look forward to hearing about the match as the day progresses.

You got this guys, good luck out there today, and I love the new THP hats.

Just dont pull a Kevin Na and all will be fine

Warming up on the range.

Posted via Tapatalk.

b8d4fae6-9771-cff2.jpg

You got them Hawk, thanks for the pic. You have the power of THP behind you, you can't lose.

You guys look nervous in your smiling picture, and then your posts seem kind of nervous. You're going to get crushed. And I'm pulling for the ladies, because that's how I roll. I'll let the rest of the forum be your cheering section.

Kevin

You guys look nervous in your smiling picture, and then your posts seem kind of nervous. You're going to get crushed. And I'm pulling for the ladies, because that's how I roll. I'll let the rest of the forum be your cheering section.

Kevin

Its pretty easy to cheer for the LPGA pro's vs the amateur golfers, GOOOOO THP!

Kris is hitting the R11 driver. Meredith had has the Superfast. Both are killing it.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Back