THP Worldwide (unofficially) takes on The Home Of Golf!

Can't wait to see the pictures. What an experience, have a great time.

Paulo and I will be having a match. He will be giving me strokes, and there will be a lot on the line. Whos taking bets?

Paulo and I will be having a match. He will be giving me strokes, and there will be a lot on the line. Whos taking bets?

Thainer: stop making it so easy for the jokes!

Handicaps going into this? How many is he giving you?

Tappin' from my iPad!

HOLY CRAP HAVE A GREAT TIME. Really cool intro and really great trip. Take hundreds of pictures! Have fun!

Wow...I am so jealous!
I have always wanted to play at the home of golf.
Can't wait to see the photos and hear the stories.

That's awesome!! Lots of pics and pints!!

I think you should do a hole of the day video on the road hole!! Or if nothing else toss a couple of balls in the bottom of the road hole bunker and video your attempts to get out!!

Too friggin cool!

That is freaking epic. Hope you guys have a great time!!! Looking forward to seeing pics/vids of it.

Have a great time lads.

Keep left of centre on the first 6 and you wont be in any real trouble. Post loads of pics.

Oh and by the way Paulo, I know this is meant to be a friendly game between 2 THPers, but just for us Brits, kick some American butt. hee hee

Have a great time. If by chance someone's ball falls into one of those deep bunkers I think a video of the out would be in order.

Have a great time lads.

Keep left of centre on the first 6 and you wont be in any real trouble. Post loads of pics.

Oh and by the way Paulo, I know this is meant to be a friendly game between 2 THPers, but just for us Brits, kick some American butt. hee hee

Hey, Im Canadian! Hahahaha you guys are supposed to like us!

Hey, Im Canadian! Hahahaha you guys are supposed to like us!

I dunno, asking for 6 strokes is really testing any sort of friendship right away! :wink:

Glad you're all looking forward to it guys. Hoping there will be many pics and a couple of videos...as well as good enough weather to show the place off a bit!

Thats OK then Thainer, sorry if I upset you by thinking you were American. Should have checked before posting. :banghead:

Us Brits like everyone, but there will always be the old Ryder Cup rivalry bubbling in the background.

Have a great time mate. It really is such a wonderful place to be as you already know. I feel like I am 'home' when I go up there.

When I was up there 2010 I put second shot on 17th into Road Hole bunker intentionally just so i could play out of it. That was one of the best bits of the Old Course.

This is going to be awesome! Hundy has a chance at redemption. Have fun out there and take tons of pics and videos

Can't wait to see pics/videos. Have a blast guys!!!

You guys have a blast! Is this not Thainer's second trip to the old course?

It will be my second trip, third time playing. This will be Paulos second time playing the Old Course.

So, if anything....you have the experience advantage here!

Due to Thainer's confusion over which country to call 'home', I shall cheer for Paulo

Who to bet on...hmmm. I reckon Thainer comes out swinging, Paulo claws his way back and wins on the 19th. Play-off format: chugging contest.

Who to bet on...hmmm. I reckon Thainer comes out swinging, Paulo claws his way back and wins on the 19th. Play-off format: chugging contest.

haha, I'd take that result, since I'm a confident player once the number goes past 18!

Complete video of you two vs the road hole please :)

Back