THP Worldwide (unofficially) takes on The Home Of Golf!

Hmmmmmmmmmm who to bet on? The European or the Canadian which is really just a psuedo- European. Decisions Decisions

What a great way to meet up. Can't wait to hear how the round turns out for you guys.

So it sounds like a few people would like a hole of the day video on the 17th! That's going to be a test of our game.

I'll try to throw a ball in a bunker to get a video of a shot out too, cos obviously I won't be hitting any with my regular game....!

It's 11pm here. Paulo and I got an unlucky hand, so we have arrive mighty early(330am) local time, 1030 THP time and wait to hopefully be to put with the first available twosome. This will work out just fine if we are the first ones there. The first available 2 slot is 930 am. So we will see!

Good luck!

Good luck lads. Its 7:25 here in Crete
Am thinking of u sat in the cold. Hope you do get on there.

sent using Tapatalk for Android

Good luck guys. I have both a Canadian and a British Passport so its hard for me to choose a side in this matchup so I'm going to just root for whoever wins.

I hope you get on,it's going to be a true links test,blue skies with 20mph winds,best wrap up warm guys,and good luck

Quick update - it's cold so far!

Well Paulo is a big winner! 3&2 in our match. It was tight until I went 8, 7. I blame a cracked ball. What a great time! He'll update this thread with some pics and words once he gets home I am sure!

Canada-0
Europe-1

Tough luck junior. Hope you guys had fun though!

Well Paulo is a big winner! 3&2 in our match. It was tight until I went 8, 7. I blame a cracked ball. What a great time! He'll update this thread with some pics and words once he gets home I am sure!

Great win for Paulo, great job man looking forward to your updates. I was cheering for Paulo all along.

Can't wait to hear some details!

Sounds like fun. Though it's no different than usual... Canada loses again. This isn't hockey so there may not have been hope from the beginning. :D Better luck next time!

Did you go to a doctor to have that checked out?

Paulo - where are the pics already? :D

Looking forward to the recap!

He's a great dude to play golf with! Neither of us played particularly well but I truly admired his skill for holding his game together in the wind. You had to read wind in your putts, and the ball would oscillate as you stood over it.

All in all I wouldn't have wanted to play with any other dude, and I hope to play with Paul again sometime in the future. Just awesome.

glad you hada good time, looking forward to the pics

Thainer Come January you won't incur stroke penalty for the wind blowing your ball causing movement while addressed hope this was not the case with your loss.

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures and reading all about the round. St. Andrews is a wonderful town and The Old Course is epic!

Been there twice to watch The Open, but never played there. Just walking out onto that sacred ground gave me chills. I wouldn't know what to think if I actually got to play there.

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures and reading all about the round. St. Andrews is a wonderful town and The Old Course is epic!

Been there twice to watch The Open, but never played there. Just walking out onto that sacred ground gave me chills. I wouldn't know what to think if I actually got to play there.

Anyone can play if you stay in the area and show up early enough in the morning and lineup!

Well done Paulo. Glad you both had a great time.

I was there in spirit.

sent using Tapatalk for Android

Back