THP'ers featured in SCOR golf video

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
So, I was at the club yesterday morning when a few of the regulars started calling me a movie star. I was like, huh? I thought they saw one of my videos posted to YouTube and they said no - on the SCOR website. I had no idea about this and have zero problems with it and thought it very cool. Anyhow, I watched it and there are several THP'ers in there I believe. Check it out!!

Here is the video embedded and you can also see it on the front page of www.scorgolf.com.

Very cool! Great info in the video as well.

Very cool! I haven't watched from start to finish, but I skipped throughout the whole thing.

That is really cool. Way to go movie star.

This is really cool.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

That was awesome! Definitely saw Cookie. Pretty sure that was One-T in a few as well.

That's cool. The video also had great information about the wedges also.

That is way cool. Thanks for putting this up Cookie! Definately awesome!

Awesome, good video as well, very informative

Pretty cool...even recognized Cookie there...:D

This is good stuff! Too cool.

What a kick ass video. Congrats to you THP'ers who were in there. It really cements how valuable THP testing is for these companies. That video was so full of information it makes me want to flush the Hot List.

The amount of passion in that video is awesome!

Awesome, watched it all the way through. Pretty neat.

Awesome video and congrats to Cookie and the rest of the stars from THP who are in the video. Nice to see there are still companies out there who care about specializing for the customer instead of mass selling a bunch of clubs.

that is pretty Koo Cookie!

Super cool video! Love the enthusiasm that man has. And talk about informative!

Thanks for posting. It was a good video and the addition of some THP'rs made it even better.

Thanks for posting that Cookie.....it has some great info in it and some pretty cool THPer's as the stars of the show!

I saw this a little while back while researching which wedges to get. I thought you guys knew about it, which is why I didn't post anything. Congrats nonetheless!!

Ya know, watching it again....its just all the more reason I'm going to stick with SCOR and Eidolon in my bag. Honest people who truly believe in their product for average golfer's. Not to mention, they really are that damn good.

Very Cool. Thanks for posting Cookie.

Cookie you are a star my man, you were all over that video, congrats on you celebrity status.

Thats great. Cookie stepping on the ball in the trap w/ his THP hat on is priceless!

This is so cool. Really great to see a company utilizing the hard work of the THP testers!

That is an excellent video! Really cool that some THPers were in it as well!

Back