THP'ers featured in SCOR golf video

hey, lets not forget about Griff here. he had quite a few vids on there. I am proud of you guys.

Griff did a great job testing these. He's got a nice bunker shot in the video too

so cool guys! you all have been doing a great job with the testing so you definitely deserved this.

That's a great video, and a I like seeing some THP'ers in there. Cookie, are you going to request an appearance fee at MC 2.0 now?

That's a great video, and a I like seeing some THP'ers in there. Cookie, are you going to request an appearance fee at MC 2.0 now?

Ha, no no no. I should have to pay for them to deal with me in the MC!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Nice, that's pretty awesome.

Steel Tappin'

That was so cool! Congrats on the cameos guys!

That certainly shows me that these companies really do pay attention to what we have to say about the products we review here. That's too cool.

Edit that... Cookie, you just bought the wedges out right and added to the review huh? I know I saw them (SCOR) say they knew you already had a set of SCOR wedges on twitter when you thanked them for the Holiday Cheer contest. Cool people those SCOR folks are.

Sorry, missed this earlier. You are correct - I was not a THP reviewer, just another consumer that wanted to improve my wedge play.

Finally watched the vid. Man, this awesome. All the testers rocked it and I think we all pushed each other to do a little bit better than our previous post. The info from Terry is spot on. What they claim has translated to my game.

Wish I would've dressed a little better. Looks like I'm dressed to go do yard work :clown: Thanks to everyone for keeping up with the test thread and SCOR.

That's freaking awesome! Great work Cookie and Griff.

hey, lets not forget about Griff here. he had quite a few vids on there. I am proud of you guys.

Same here One T.

Griff did a great job testing these. He's got a nice bunker shot in the video too

Thanks ddec. That wasn't a dramatic shot, but it sure was touchy.

that is freaking sweet. You guys rocked it! And hearing him and his passion about the wedges I'm really looking foreward to them having the clubs for lefties!!

I noticed a couple Hole of the Day guys on there. Was watching the video because I'm trying to convince Snypa13 to get Scor wedges and not Titleist. V-Sole FTW!

Moved to Scor video thread.

After the swing, yep - that's him! Funny stuff. Forgot all about this one.

Better late than never, but 6 months...facepalm. I had never seen this thread before, need to work on the searching skill. Wonder what else I'm missing, learning with the sticks and clicks I guess.

Back