THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Shout out to @Wildcat and @Nessinator for being randomly kind to me this week. They know what they did 😍

I would really like to thank @gkeller813 for sending over some youth clubs. My kids were really excited and can't wait to get out with them!

Shout out to @pumbaa for this great Puma polo. It took awhile to get here but it is here 😂
1000011183.jpg

Big thank you @Bus !! Half my collecting may be because of you at this point 😜
IMG_9626.jpeg

I'll set one aside for the next round! 🤣
I had quite the day today.

Speaking of setting aside for the next round...

@mson hooked me up with these because I missed the release. Thank you again, sir! I'll set one aside for you too muchy.

IMG_3605.jpeg

@Thrillbilly Jim hooked me up with some Loggerhead stuff.

IMG_3606.jpeg

And last but but least, met up with @Muchmore to get some stuff he got for me in December.

IMG_3604.jpeg

Thank you all so much, I really appreciate it!

I had quite the day today.

Speaking of setting aside for the next round...

@mson hooked me up with these because I missed the release. Thank you again, sir! I'll set one aside for you too muchy.

View attachment 9247341

@Thrillbilly Jim hooked me up with some Loggerhead stuff.

View attachment 9247342

And last but but least, met up with @Muchmore to get some stuff he got for me in December.

View attachment 9247343

Thank you all so much, I really appreciate it!
Awesome dragons, turtles and keys, oh my! 🤩

@JW Smoove hooked me up with just about every style of headcover out there for my burgeoning sewing endeavor. Much appreciated!

Wanna give a shoutout to @Golfers Anonymous for doing some club work for me. Switched my iron shafts to the UST Recoil Darts. Greatly appreciated!! Can’t wait to give them a go on the course.

Shout out to @OldeDude

I mentioned in the Mystery Bags thread that I had lost my towel from the Budget Golf Championship last year. He had gotten one in his bag and offered to send his out to me. Solid dude. Thank you so much, man. You have no idea how much this means to me....

1000001065.jpg

While I’m at it a very belated thanks for the flag and stickers for Hacker Nation @BigDill i can’t believe I forgot to note his generosity!

Hope i can rep the red one day.

Flag is planted on my desk in the Mizuno desk caddy.

THPers have been very generous throughout the years. All it shows is that THP isn't just a place for internet golfers. But a place where people forge friendships. Some of my best friends I met on THP back when I joined. And we still golf together quite often. We aren't on THP as much as we used to be. But this is where the friendships began.

Back