THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

@Steve2100 is the best. I mentioned that I wasn't sure if I wanted to take my bag tag from the Srixon experience off my bag to put with my signed flag that I am framing. He sent me this.

IMG_8667.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to shout out @checkered for sending me some graphite shafts to try. Wouldn't take a dime for anything but I'll find a way. John is the epitome of THP. One helluva guy and the better half of the Bearded Bros. Thank you buddy!!

Last edited:
Do you have them all now? I wanna work on that collection myself.
Not sure if Ballyhack has one. And then will need greybull I think. But I have Vic, dormie, hidden, and Briggs

@BigDill had a little fun in the Thanksgiving thread and offered up a few sleeves of balls of guessing what he contributed. @jlew and I answered, and then @jlew tells @BigDill to send me what he was supposed to get. The bonus sticker, flag, and THP balls are amazing. You’ve made my night, after a really long day. Thank you so much!!IMG_2327.jpeg

Love seeing this thread pop up! THP’ers continue to amaze me with their generosity.

@BigDill had a little fun in the Thanksgiving thread and offered up a few sleeves of balls of guessing what he contributed. @jlew and I answered, and then @jlew tells @BigDill to send me what he was supposed to get. The bonus sticker, flag, and THP balls are amazing. You’ve made my night, after a really long day. Thank you so much!!View attachment 9229605
Glad to do it! And those are really from the now infamous 24 dozen purchase. You are holding a piece of THP history, really.

Have to jump in here to shoutout @War Eagle ! There was a THP putter cover for sale thread that popped up the other day right before I was heading to the Grandaddy. I mentioned that if the seller was okay with holding it, I’d pay after the event.

Well @War Eagle ended up snagging it for me to make sure I got it. Wouldn’t accept payment for it because of course he wouldn’t. It’s THP. Huge thank you my dude!!
IMG_9341.jpeg

So @Nappy and I were just supposed to trade shafts. I was already getting the better end of the deal. And he goes ahead and includes some Draddy polos and a few THP tees.

He acts like he doesn’t like me and then he does stuff like this lol appreciate you dude!

IMG_9360.jpeg

So @Nappy and I were just supposed to trade shafts. I was already getting the better end of the deal. And he goes ahead and includes some Draddy polos and a few THP tees.

He acts like he doesn’t like me and then he does stuff like this lol appreciate you dude!

View attachment 9230589
If I didn't tease you, you should be worried. Appreciate you AssCap.

There's a guy on this forum called @Muchmore. The admin formerly known as Muchmore18. I give a hard time, a lot of the time. And if he doesn't know by now I consider him a good friend and a great person. I could be @Muchmore nice to him, but I tend to give an extra amount of sh*t to people I like a lot.

Prior to Grandaddy X we had discussed swapping some golf shafts that we each had and each were pondering. We decided to make the change after GDX, but I did politely ask if he happened to see a few items at the Hideaway Pro shop I wouldn't be opposed to sending him some money in return. I trusted his judgement as I've seen his wardrobe a couple of times and I figured we have similar tastes. And in true @Muchmore fashion, he went above and beyond. I now have the Clive Course ball marker that I've been trying to acquire since 2021. It pairs with my Myrtle Beach ball markers and the Dye course marker I had previously. I have a Peter Millar summer comfort polo (perfect color and pattern) that I can't wait to wear. They might be my favorite polos I've ever worn. I have Peter Millar hoodie that is so soft and is probably gonna get worn for Christmas this year because it's amazing. And I got the HZRDUS silver shaft that will pair with my Silver in my Paradym 3 wood. I can't wait to try it out in the big stick.

The one other thing we discussed, but he couldn't get in CA was a flag. Low and behold when I opened up the box today, there's a Hideaway flag. He ended up giving me one he had gotten a previous year. Not only was the guy a great Asscap he's truly just a good person. He made my day and I can't thank him enough. Christmas is gonna suck this year, because I already got the best gift today. I really appreciate you dude, even if I think joggers are weird.

1000009969.jpg
1000009965.jpg
1000009966.jpg

There's a guy on this forum called @Muchmore. The admin formerly known as Muchmore18. I give a hard time, a lot of the time. And if he doesn't know by now I consider him a good friend and a great person. I could be @Muchmore nice to him, but I tend to give an extra amount of sh*t to people I like a lot.

Prior to Grandaddy X we had discussed swapping some golf shafts that we each had and each were pondering. We decided to make the change after GDX, but I did politely ask if he happened to see a few items at the Hideaway Pro shop I wouldn't be opposed to sending him some money in return. I trusted his judgement as I've seen his wardrobe a couple of times and I figured we have similar tastes. And in true @Muchmore fashion, he went above and beyond. I now have the Clive Course ball marker that I've been trying to acquire since 2021. It pairs with my Myrtle Beach ball markers and the Dye course marker I had previously. I have a Peter Millar summer comfort polo (perfect color and pattern) that I can't wait to wear. They might be my favorite polos I've ever worn. I have Peter Millar hoodie that is so soft and is probably gonna get worn for Christmas this year because it's amazing. And I got the HZRDUS silver shaft that will pair with my Silver in my Paradym 3 wood. I can't wait to try it out in the big stick.

The one other thing we discussed, but he couldn't get in CA was a flag. Low and behold when I opened up the box today, there's a Hideaway flag. He ended up giving me one he had gotten a previous year. Not only was the guy a great Asscap he's truly just a good person. He made my day and I can't thank him enough. Christmas is gonna suck this year, because I already got the best gift today. I really appreciate you dude, even if I think joggers are weird.

View attachment 9231481
View attachment 9231482
View attachment 9231483
Not @Muchmore you can ask for from a guy like Chris.

View attachment 9231481
View attachment 9231482
View attachment 9231483
That's amazing

I had made a post in the Grandaddy ‘23 live thread after seeing the single prong divot tool and the beloved Hideaway coins. @Vader was kind enough to send me a couple coins for my bag! Thanks!
IMG_1481.jpeg

View attachment 9231481
View attachment 9231482
View attachment 9231483
Man, I like the U-Ridge course!!! 😍

@JonD you are amazing, thanks again!!!

@Inioch had some issues with his 1 year give away items being made so he sent some custom golf balls a couple of months ago and they were awesome. He then said there was more and these were delivered today and are sick! Appreciate it and the story of why he put the saying on them is pretty special. PXL_20231221_205304677.jpgPXL_20231221_205259290.jpg

@Inioch had some issues with his 1 year give away items being made so he sent some custom golf balls a couple of months ago and they were awesome. He then said there was more and these were delivered today and are sick! Appreciate it and the story of why he put the saying on them is pretty special. View attachment 9231688View attachment 9231689
Glad they finally made their way to you! And special thanks also to @USAF Retired for the help with this!

Just want to thank my Team Tudor teammate for sending me a THP Limited Series glass!

Really appreciate it @Trmpt98 👊🏼IMG_3321.jpeg

Last edited:
Back