Tiger Woods 2012 Video Game

I agree. i play on tournament and not having powerboost bothers me. sometimes when ur on the golf course, you just gear up for some shots. Should be allowed to do this on the highest level.

I used to love playing Jack Nicklaus golf (for PC) at Augusta...

Putting is the hardest thing for me on the wii.

how easy is this version? I haven't bought TW since 2009 because it was too easy - i was shooting 58 regularly and that should just not happen!

I am on the level below tournament, just started my career. I won the 9 Am tournament,won the next event after and just came T2nd in my first nationwide event. Is anyone finding that the AI scores are wayy to high to be realistic? What did everyone shoot to win some of the tournaments? I shot a 71 in the am tourny and won which is kind of sad and then shot a 75 in the Nationwide event to come second.

This game is amazing on the PS3!!!

A couple of things about the game that I enjoy/dislike.

Upon purchase, the free year subscription to golf digest or golf world.

Dislike the need to purchase xbox gold to play friends online.

Dislike the only way to play other courses that are not default is to pay for them. Maybe the 65 bucks isn't enough already for EA, but I think for the price tag, you should receive all benefits. I understand its a business, but it could be tweaked. Idea - the more accomplishments you achieve in game play, the more points you can earn to acquire courses like the blue monster.

But all in all, having the ability to play Augusta far outweighs the cons.

Just blasted out of the gate with a 68 in one of the Nationwide Tournies to earn my way to Q-School. Started off hot in Q School and maintained a -2 up until 13 where I ran into trouble and finished +3 T23rd, just squeaked by to Qualify for the PGA.

Jim Nantz is the best! I met him on the 18th tee at Augusta and got a pic with him! :)

All I have to say is that I'm playing this game right now, and I love it. I won my first three events on Tour and I'm playing The Masters this week.

All I have to say is that I'm playing this game right now, and I love it. I won my first three events on Tour and I'm playing The Masters this week.

What difficulty are you playing on?

I think somehow my difficulty setting changed because yesterday I was on fire. Won the Hawaiian Open with a 61-65-65-59.

Mine is being delivered today from Amazon! Can't wait!

Check out this finish:

qowsoi.jpg

I hit a 5 wood and put it right in the cup. Was -3 until the double bogey and then finished -4 with the double eagle.

Just bought this today for my PS3, you guys are going down.

Just bought this today for my PS3, you guys are going down.

you will have to give me your PSN breeze, get some online action going somtime. I don't play no rookie difficulty though.

PS- Won the Hawaiian Open with a 71,68,63,66 to take a massive 7 shot victory over John Senden :D Like they always say "Saturday is moving day"

I just got the red ring of death today on my 360 :banghead: Not sure what to do now.

Call Microsoft, I had a buddy who sent in a 2 year old xbox and they sent him a new one at no charge.

Tried that, but I'm 5 months passed the extended warranty since I bought mine in 2007. Supposed to hear back tomorrow, hopefully they help me out cause I don't want to buy another one!

Check out this finish:

I hit a 5 wood and put it right in the cup. Was -3 until the double bogey and then finished -4 with the double eagle.

NICE! This one have were you can spin the ball and all that good stuff? I still have 08 so I dont know how the new ones work.

What difficulty level you playing on? Im throwing up 52, 53, 52, 54s almost every round on mine, but then again my guy has all his stats up.

Back