Tiger Woods 2012 Video Game

Tried that, but I'm 5 months passed the extended warranty since I bought mine in 2007. Supposed to hear back tomorrow, hopefully they help me out cause I don't want to buy another one!

Which error number are you getting? It could just be a simple cord fix. Google the error code you get and see which one it is before you go out and buy a new one. I had it happen to me a year ago and ended up having to get a new one. Still have the old one sitting here though.

NICE! This one have were you can spin the ball and all that good stuff? I still have 08 so I dont know how the new ones work.

What difficulty level you playing on? Im throwing up 52, 53, 52, 54s almost every round on mine, but then again my guy has all his stats up.

The difficulty I'm on doesn't let you do spin and power boost, it's one of the more advanced ones.

I hear you about the 50's, right now by guys %age stats are around the 45's to 50's and I'm posting realistic scores, sometimes only -1 or -2 and then at random times I'll throw a nice 63, or 64 up. It's too bad my guy is actually going to get better.

The difficulty I'm on doesn't let you do spin and power boost, it's one of the more advanced ones.

I hear you about the 50's, right now by guys %age stats are around the 45's to 50's and I'm posting realistic scores, sometimes only -1 or -2 and then at random times I'll throw a nice 63, or 64 up. It's too bad my guy is actually going to get better.

To be honest, I hate shooting 52-55 all the time on there. I only play the tournaments on 1 day because if I go 4 days I end up winning by 20+ strokes and shooting 60+ under. Just no fun. Im going to change it to the highest level without the spin and all that good stuff to make it more realistic. Just on the normal mode now. Whats funny though, is if I play the Majors there at 2 rounds and I will post up a 55 on day one and lead by 10-12 strokes then the game tries to make it even and 6+ guys end up shooting 53-55 so that way I have about 5-6 strokes to make up in order to win.

To be honest, I hate shooting 52-55 all the time on there. I only play the tournaments on 1 day because if I go 4 days I end up winning by 20+ strokes and shooting 60+ under. Just no fun. Im going to change it to the highest level without the spin and all that good stuff to make it more realistic. Just on the normal mode now. Whats funny though, is if I play the Majors there at 2 rounds and I will post up a 55 on day one and lead by 10-12 strokes then the game tries to make it even and 6+ guys end up shooting 53-55 so that way I have about 5-6 strokes to make up in order to win.

Ya I hate that. The problem with my game right now is the AI isn't shooting low enough scores. I am still winning every tournament which makes me angry because I want a challenge. The first tournament I won with 71,68,63,66 and it until the 63 I was trailing which is awesome. IT was so realistic how I banged out a good solid realistic score and won. but this tournament I am playing right now I am leading the tournament with 68/69 and the guys on the first day the best score was only -2. So the only thing that bothers me is winning every tournament.

For sure take off the spin and power boost though, its way too easy like that.

Ya I hate that. The problem with my game right now is the AI isn't shooting low enough scores. I am still winning every tournament which makes me angry because I want a challenge. The first tournament I won with 71,68,63,66 and it until the 63 I was trailing which is awesome. IT was so realistic how I banged out a good solid realistic score and won. but this tournament I am playing right now I am leading the tournament with 68/69 and the guys on the first day the best score was only -2. So the only thing that bothers me is winning every tournament.

For sure take off the spin and power boost though, its way too easy like that.

But but but but..... Its fun hitting 400+ yard drives and making a 3wood stop on a dime from 280 yards haha
I spun back my drive the other day. It was funny. Nailed one into the wind it dropped on the green and spun it back about a yard or 2.

But but but but..... Its fun hitting 400+ yard drives and making a 3wood stop on a dime from 280 yards haha
I spun back my drive the other day. It was funny. Nailed one into the wind it dropped on the green and spun it back about a yard or 2.

Lol see I hate that, it is fun to sometimes turn it on to try and shoot 40's but besides that, blah.

Put the wii on the toughest setting (Pro) and shooting 59's was no longer an issue. It is first person (you cant see yourself and when you engage, the view switches to the clubhead and the ball) and you can actually miss the ball if your swing is off! It measures swing plane, tempo and wrist roatation. On that setting I shoot the same scores I do in real life. Not all that fun really. If I want to get that frustrated I will go tothe golf course instead.

I was pretty pumped just now to see that I actually lost a tournament. I was up a stroke going into 16 when they tied and hole 17 I dunked one in the water to bogey, then the pressure feature came into effect on 18 and I needed to birdie and ended up bogeying. I lost and it was great, still kind of stupid how I finished T4 with a 68,69,71,71.

I play on Tournament Pro (I think thats the one between the default and the hardest level) and I love it. So far after playing 3 rounds at Augusta on quick play with one of the pro players I have shot -2,-6,-2. On other courses I average -2 to -4 each round. Yesterday I was playing with my brother and I was -4 thru 9 holes and i ended up finishing +2 and he birdied the last hole to beat me by 1 stroke! I just couldn't seem to make any putts or put any approach shots close. I feel like it is much more realistic on this setting and I have not shot better than the -6 on that one round at Augusta, but most other rounds are between -2 and -4 like I said. I haven't done much yet in the career but I'm anxious to see if that makes it more competitive when I get into the season.

Yesterday I chipped off the green and the ball hit rolled caught the side of the cup and spun around (no lie) 4 times before it went in. Never happened to me before. Today Im putting for bogey, 4 footer. Hit the side of the cup it spins around 5 times then goes in. It was the craziest thing that has happened to me on here and happened twice in 2 days. I saved the replays and its funny watching the ball go round and round really fast until it goes in.

I have never seen that happen that is crazy. The one thing about close putts that I have noticed, at least on the Tour Pro difficulty, is that putts that used to graze the edge and fall in before will now lip out more often if they have too much pace. Before you could have a lot of pace and it could be clearly right over the edge of the cup and somehow it would fall right in. Now the ball and cup physics are much more realistic. If your ball has too much pace over the edge it will either keep going or it will lip out. I really like the difficulty of putting this year and I think that is why I haven't been shooting the super low rounds that I used to be able to shoot in previous versions. Now they just need to put some 2011 equipment in there and it would be nearly perfect.

Yesterday I chipped off the green and the ball hit rolled caught the side of the cup and spun around (no lie) 4 times before it went in. Never happened to me before. Today Im putting for bogey, 4 footer. Hit the side of the cup it spins around 5 times then goes in. It was the craziest thing that has happened to me on here and happened twice in 2 days. I saved the replays and its funny watching the ball go round and round really fast until it goes in.

I've done that too. seems like a glitch.

I've done that too. seems like a glitch.

Quit stealin my thunder dude! :D:D

edit: I shot 72, the rest shoot 62-64. I shoot 62 on day 2, everyone guy that shot 62-64 shoots 72-73. WTF lol I won it with a crazy back 9.

Last edited:
I just got Darren the game tonight for xbox 360. He says he is playing it as soon as we get home.

I'm waiting for F2G to get in here so I can waste him in a game of TW 12.

Ha!
Tell you what, I would play with you but if you'll waste F2G I won't even put up a fight.

I am less than thrilled with the playing a round with people though... there is no interaction, you just watch their blue line go along the course beside you.

so far the best i've shot at augusta on tournament difficulty, no green grid is a 69 with rickie fowler, he got hot going 3 under after 3, made double at the par 5 8th, made bogey's at nine and 11, then birdied 12, 13, 14, and 15. this game can be unbelieveably difficult at times with the lack of hard numbers available. you can lose it really quick. start out 3 or 4 under, then you hit those hard par 3's and number 7, pampas, just invites bogey. same thing with 14, that tee shot on 14 always seems to give me trouble

I'm waiting for F2G to get in here so I can waste him in a game of TW 12.

I'm ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darren had to unpack the xbox360 and set it up to play since we are getting ready to move. He is having fun.

Alright well F2G absolutely murdered me but in all fairness he played on the difficulty where you use power boost and spin and I had no idea so I honest to god didn't use it once. I shot a 72 and he banged out a 59.

I request a tournament or a round robin type of thing. That would be great.

And yes dent I've played him twice and I've done the same thing. All good fun though

Alright well F2G absolutely murdered me but in all fairness he played on the difficulty where you use power boost and spin and I had no idea so I honest to god didn't use it once. I shot a 72 and he banged out a 59.

That calls for a rematch. No way thats fair. The power boost and spin effects it a ton! Trust me, im have been playing the last 2 days without both and it makes a big difference. I say rematch with no spin or boost. Its only fair if everything is even.

That calls for a rematch. No way thats fair. The power boost and spin effects it a ton! Trust me, im have been playing the last 2 days without both and it makes a big difference. I say rematch with no spin or boost. Its only fair if everything is even.

Yea we have a rematch scheduled soon. I think I'll nab him this time. I can't beleive how unrealistic spin and power boost are, F2G kept getting birdie after birdie after birdie. An 8 on a par 4 didn't help me either.

Back