Tiger woods' best round

Guys, its Esox. Put a [/sarcasm] after all his tiger posts.

Congratulations, but if he does something similar during this competition I will eat my left sock.

Dude, you realize he is playing the Fry's next week right? I mean Rocco shot a friggin 64 there last year...not the toughest course in the world........AND you know when you make statements like that around here that somebody will hold you to them...LOL

If I was you I would spend this week trying to figure out a way to make a sock out of spaghetti or something hehe

the press loves to kick dirt at him for being an arse to them (rightful or not, it's not my problem, i don't care either way), but they still know where their bread is buttered. Point is, this is such a non-story, I bet you could find a story of 100 pro's who could go to a random solid course and break the course record on a good day; this is only a story because it's eldrick. So go ahead shipnuck and company, continue to throw your moral stones but you'll still be talking about this in next week's pga confidential because despite your personal agnst you'll still yap because you know people will react.

this is all so mindless, i'm going to regret saying anything, i know that already.

this is all so mindless, i'm going to regret saying anything, i know that already.

That's okay...we didn't understand most of what you said anyways :alien:

I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. Tiger is that important.

Kevin

I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. Tiger is that important. [/sarcasm]

Kevin

Just keeping people straight.

Dude, you realize he is playing the Fry's next week right? I mean Rocco shot a friggin 64 there last year...not the toughest course in the world........AND you know when you make statements like that around here that somebody will hold you to them...LOL

If I was you I would spend this week trying to figure out a way to make a sock out of spaghetti or something hehe

Rocco also holed out every day for eagle. That alone was mind boggling.

Awesome, he still comes out and stinks it up though. I'm sure of that.

Awesome, he still comes out and stinks it up though. I'm sure of that.

Depends which Tiger decides to play. I don't see this being the PGA Championship Tiger;, he's been practicing enough to hopefully have a short game and putter working again. Fall series event, not an overly difficult course, he's going to need to be a 2-3 under every day to be in contention.

Depends which Tiger decides to play. I don't see this being the PGA Championship Tiger;, he's been practicing enough to hopefully have a short game and putter working again. Fall series event, not an overly difficult course, he's going to need to be a 2-3 under every day to be in contention.

I honestly dont think that Tiger exists. If it was just a matter of wanting too, I think he would've shown up sometime in the past few months. I do love seeing him play well, I just dont think it happens anytime soon. I like the fact he is playing, but whats going to happen when he gets worked by this not to difficult course? I think it hurts his confidence more.

I honestly dont think that Tiger exists. If it was just a matter of wanting too, I think he would've shown up sometime in the past few months. I do love seeing him play well, I just dont think it happens anytime soon. I like the fact he is playing, but whats going to happen when he gets worked by this not to difficult course? I think it hurts his confidence more.

We think alike so much sometimes its scary.

who is that in your Avatar?

It could certainly happen. I think in the past he avoided these types of tournaments because they force you to fire at as many pins as possible just so you can stay in the hunt. Hard to go from aim at every green light or even yellow light pin one week to hit to the center and then putt to a quadrant. Now I don't think he has a choice, since he's needing the competitive reps as well as a confidence boost.

Btw, he couldn't put up good numbers the past few months. He was on IR so to speak and couldn't play from May-August. He could use the excuse that he wasn't able to practice like he used to. I don't think he has an excuse this week. He's had from mid August to now to practice as much as he can. I think he'll at least be T-25.

who is that in your Avatar?

That is Lauren Thompson, the super hot chick who hosts Top 10, as well as the GolfNow destination show. I have another picture of her in a Strawberry Shortcake halloween costume. It's pretty sexy but I didn't want to take the chance of getting in trouble for using it as my avatar, so I went with the more subtle black dress look.

That is Lauren Thompson, the super hot chick who hosts Top 10, as well as the GolfNow destination show. I have another picture of her in a Strawberry Shortcake halloween costume. It's pretty sexy but I didn't want to take the chance of getting in trouble for using it as my avatar, so I went with the more subtle black dress look.

hahahaha....nice....and I love the response

Color me skeptical, but I'll believe it when he puts up a solid number in the face of any level of comepetion.

I just hope he makes it past Friday. should be good press up to Thurs when he tees up.

once a champions always a champion, golf is so hard when you are feeling good and i know how hard it is to play to my handicap and i just hope tiger goes out and shows the world he is back, bigger and better then ever.. i wish he was a aussie... we dont dump people even through bad times..

once a champions always a champion, golf is so hard when you are feeling good and i know how hard it is to play to my handicap and i just hope tiger goes out and shows the world he is back, bigger and better then ever.. i wish he was a aussie... we dont dump people even through bad times..
I dumped him 15 years ago

Back