Tiger woods' best round

I can't wait to watch him at the Fry's. Maybe a tiger/rocco playoff again? Here's hoping!

once a champions always a champion, golf is so hard when you are feeling good and i know how hard it is to play to my handicap and i just hope tiger goes out and shows the world he is back, bigger and better then ever.. i wish he was a aussie... we dont dump people even through bad times..

I think after awhile, even this guy would get dumped. What a turd he is.

I saw Tiger shoot a 57 yesterday at Augusta National! Crazy

I saw Tiger shoot a 57 yesterday at Augusta National! Crazy

That's it? I've seen him shoot sub 50 there. Gotta leave yourself more uphill putts man!

That's it? I've seen him shoot sub 50 there. Gotta leave yourself more uphill putts man!

his iron game was a little off. Plus he Mcllroy'd one off the 10th tee that really hurt him

I don't think there's any question that Tiger could tear it up in any given round or tournament. that question is whether or not he'll ever be relevant enough to make a sustained run. I hope he does as it will be fun to watch and great for the sport!

his iron game was a little off. Plus he Mcllroy'd one off the 10th tee that really hurt him

Did he take driver? I always thought that was more of a 3 wood hole for him, just so he didn't have to be in between 8 and 7 coming in.

once a champions always a champion, golf is so hard when you are feeling good and i know how hard it is to play to my handicap and i just hope tiger goes out and shows the world he is back, bigger and better then ever.. i wish he was a aussie... we dont dump people even through bad times..

You can have him for a case of Kangaroo burgers and a pair of salt water crocodile golf shoes, Mate.

Kevin

You can have him for a case of Kangaroo burgers and a pair of salt water crocodile golf shoes, Mate.

Kevin
The other, other, down under red meat.

Take that Tag! I guess it beats that Japanese cream he sponsors.

The golf writers are rejoicing on Twitter. They finally have something to talk about. I've seriously seen 40 tweets about this stupid watch deal.

Every time ESPN or gc start talking about woods I turn the channel.

tapatalk addict....

Every time ESPN or gc start talking about woods I turn the channel.

tapatalk addict....

Better not watch the tourney this weekend then haha it's gonna be all tiger all week

Looks like I'll be selling my collection of Tag Hauer watches and buying some Rolexes. I'm getting close to needing a car. I wish he would get a car maker sponsor so I would know what to buy.

Kevin

Back