Tiger Woods Regains #1 - Wins Arnold Palmer Invitational - WITB

That, and when will he put the Covert driver in play??

He only uses that in commercials he wouldn't want to hit into someone.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

That, and when will he put the Covert driver in play??

Honestly with as good as he is playing I don't see it anytime soon. But I have no facts whatsoever to back that up!

Siri speaks for me!

Honestly with as good as he is playing I don't see it anytime soon. But I have no facts whatsoever to back that up!

Siri speaks for me!

His driving wasn't that good though, I didn't watch the entire tournament but from what I saw.

Obviously still better then mine.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I read your post chunky, and have to agree. There is nothing so far this year that suggests Tiger isn't dominating the field.

Interesting to see Tiger hitting his stride and doing so well. He's got to be feeling pretty good about how things are turning around.

Impressive performance by Tiger. I'm not sure anyone is better at getting it done when they're expected to get it done.

After watching him play the last few weeks, the question now is how many tournaments does he win this year? What's his record for a season?

I absolutely love Tiger in 1st with all the young guns chasing. I'd love to see him win the Masters to officially be back and then let Rory, Brandt, Rickie, DJ, etc... Step up there game and give him a go.

I hope Tiger gets to within one major of Nicklaus. Every major from there after will be a complete circus. This is a long way off but imagine the pandemonium that would ensue if he's in contention during the fourth round and he needs one more to tie.

Now, having said that I hope he doesn't actually tie it.

I read your post chunky, and have to agree. There is nothing so far this year that suggests Tiger isn't dominating the field.
I have to agree, three wins before the masters. All impressive fields and victories.
After watching him play the last few weeks, the question now is how many tournaments does he win this year? What's his record for a season?
I believe it was 9. I said earlier, I think 6-7 wins with (2) majors

Tiger has won Augusta playing a fade. The greens require hit soft fades that stop on a dime. Not sure I have herd of Augusta setting up for a draw game.

Augusta absolutely sets up for a draw off the tee. I think most of the par 5s require one if you want to reach in two. Almost all dog legs on the 4s are right to left too, except 18. Fades into the green work fine there, but there's a reason Kenny freakin Perry almost won the Masters. Not to mention how perfect it sets up for Bubba's fade off the tee.

I think Tiger will win a major this year, but not the Masters. I have yet to see him hit a draw with a driver successfully this season. I predict him laying up to corners of dog legs with 5 wood and long irons a lot leaving him 200 yard irons in most of the time. Unless scoring conditions are really tough, I don't see him going low enough to compete, unless he actually hits the big stick off the tee.

Despite his win this weekend, his tee game was pretty poor. Putting saved him big time.

Back