Tin Box Partners Yardage Books

been tossing around snagging one of these for a while. i keep finding myself going to their site and looking at tons of pics. i just dunno how much i'd use it.

I've had the same exact thoughts. If I had some kind of yardage book for my home course maybe I'd use it with that an my scorecard a bit more, but I usually just slap the scorecard under the band on my clicgear!

Wow. Some nice looking covers there, but the price is out of my league.

these are incredible, thanks for sharing

I've had the same exact thoughts. If I had some kind of yardage book for my home course maybe I'd use it with that an my scorecard a bit more, but I usually just slap the scorecard under the band on my clicgear!

think it be cool to have one for Myrtle in July!

They are extremely nice looking scorecard holders and be great fun to think about what design you'd have, very cool to see the Ryder Cup scorecards - I only really remember seeing Phil Micklesons and I think he's carried on using it - or had one very similar made up?

Now I wonder what design I could come up with.....:thinking:

I figured I would show mine, I love it especially if I am walking. Plus Tinbox has some great people to work with. I give them an A+++

IMAG0014_zpsefe5b132.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0015_zpsf4e50dd6.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0016_zpsc7522c85.jpg
[/IMG]
scorecard4_zpsa6267004.jpeg
[/IMG]

Nice, really nice.

I figured I would show mine, I love it especially if I am walking. Plus Tinbox has some great people to work with. I give them an A+++

IMAG0014_zpsefe5b132.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0015_zpsf4e50dd6.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0016_zpsc7522c85.jpg
[/IMG]
scorecard4_zpsa6267004.jpeg
[/IMG]

How does the yardage book fit? Or do you just have a scorecard holder?

How does the yardage book fit? Or do you just have a scorecard holder?

He sends the tinbox notebook with it which is about the size of a yardage book. I personally find it hard to keep yardage books as I travel for work so I play wherever I'm at. So I just keep notes on the different courses I play and use a rangefinder.

He sends the tinbox notebook with it which is about the size of a yardage book. I personally find it hard to keep yardage books as I travel for work so I play wherever I'm at. So I just keep notes on the different courses I play and use a rangefinder.

Thanks. Leaning towards snagging one.

Anyone have an opinion on the wear and tear these take?

Found this thread while searching for information on TIN Box Partners. There is a 'demo' cover at my club (sitting in the pro shop, designed to get people to look up the company). Apparently a few guys at my club play with these and love them.

I can say the demo cover I saw is by far and away the highest quality scorecard cover/yardage book I have ever seen. Absolutely beautiful.

People wouldnt spend the $40 for the EP Scorecard cover, can't see many spending $100+ on one lol.

People wouldnt spend the $40 for the EP Scorecard cover, can't see many spending $100+ on one lol.

Fair enough. I haven't held an EP product, but from the general look (and reading through the EP scorecard holder thread) I don't think TIN and EP are in the same league in terms of quality. You generally get what you pay for.

Back