Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

turns out that extra weight kit was from patty and dennis, their rep accidently ordered one for me instead of just getting the price lol, gonna send it back to them.
I had some very very very surprising results today with the D2 and weight kit, i mean it was shocking to me, i have always liked a heavier feel in the head and always setup my previous drivers that way so i stuck the 12gram in the D2 to replace the stock 7gram, hit some balls on the range them pulled the driver to test this out and here is where it gets shocking, my miss is a hook and shot is a draw or straight, with the 12gram weight in the head i could hit nothing but big high slices, i didnt hit one shot straight with the 12gram weight, i mean these were huge slices that would probably end up 2 fairways over if i was on the course, i never slice the ball, i took the 12gram weight out and went straight back to the 7gram and was hitting nice straight shots, swapped that out with the 2gram weight and was just killing it, nice mid/high draws or straight bombs, this was the last thing i expected, it felt light at first but after a few i got use to it, you could really tell where the ball hit on the face with this setup. I def need to do some more testing but i really didnt expect that

Hmmm... very interesting. I may have to get a weight kit from my cousin and do some experimenting myself. Love my D2!

Hmmm... very interesting. I may have to get a weight kit from my cousin and do some experimenting myself. Love my D2!

ya it was very interesting, im still baffled at the outcome of this

I've been gaming my D3 for about a month now. WOW. Already hit career drives on 9 of 12 driver holes at my course, and I have played there for 20 years. When I was younger (35) a big drive was about 240-250. I have busted several 280-285 and had one gps measured 295. My scores are starting to come down now that I have a little experience with this club, but all in all I love it.

The weight kit sounds like a fun time. Might have to ponder

The weight kit sounds like a fun time. Might have to ponder

well i have that extra one from patty and dennis, if you are going to buy one you could just talk to them and if you buy from them i could just ship you that one they sent me i dont need instead of sending it back to them then them sending it to you, of course this is only if you buy one and its ok with them lol

playing in the morning, still have the 2gram weight in the head so i should have some more results to post tomorrow, im gonna try to get on range for a little bit before my round to test out that 12gram weight again, im still shocked i was slicing everything with that setup.

I really need to start living on this thread more... I have only posted, maybe, twice. That's not nearly enough because I should be spreading the joy of this driver to all. I've never been able to find a driver that I can hit more consistently than this one. If I don't hit the fairway, I am usually very close to it. It's sometimes just an alignment issue as well. I've always had about a 15 yard fade, but that has been eliminated. I am hitting the ball straighter and farther with the D2. Also, I cannot put into words how beautiful I think this club is. I look down at it and I have all the confidence in the world

I've gotta try this driver again, I don't remember what shaft I had in it before, but the head on it felt great! Could be my first venture into an X. Who wants to buy my old Nickent 4DX with a ProLaunch Red in it for $400 so I don't have to convince the wife why I need a new driver?

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

I've gotta try this driver again, I don't remember what shaft I had in it before, but the head on it felt great! Could be my first venture into an X. Who wants to buy my old Nickent 4DX with a ProLaunch Red in it for $400 so I don't have to convince the wife why I need a new driver?

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

I have the V2 ProForce 76 gram Stiff in mine and I love it.... I would try that shaft if I were you.

cant say in words how much i love my D2, i swear everytime i play i love this driver more and more, i was even par until the last 2 holes and went double, then triple for a 5 over 40 lol. I played with the 2gram weight in the head today and was hitting it good again, im gonna get on the range tomorrow and play around with the 12gram weight again since i didnt have time this morning.

well i went out on a limb and put the 12gram back in before my round this morning and boy did i hit it good, not sure what was up with it that one day but today was allot better, it really made me swing smooth and slow down. I missed 3 fairways but 2 of them were in the first cut, one went through the fairway and the other was just on the left side.

I ordered the 910 D2 today. I needed to get on board with something that offered more adjustibility. I ordered it with the Diamana Kai'li 65 gram regular shaft which goes with my swing speed, ball flight, etc. profile.

Diamana Kai'li incorporates Multi-Dimensional Interlay technology (M.D.I) Technology into the original Diamana Blue Board bend profile with a slightly stiffer tip and butt section. The result is a lower torque shaft that provides the same versatility as the original smooth and stable profile while delivering slightly lower launch and spin.

I have hit a friend of mines 910 a few times and the consistency of the ball flight and dispersion pattern won me over. It's not going to fix a poor swing but I am hoping for a better balance of feel and consistency. I also think my four days in the gym with the weights does not pair well with the super light 43 gram model driver I currently game. I can add weight to the 910 if necessary and I like that option.

I will be report back soon with my results once I have some bonding time.

I ordered the 910 D2 today. I needed to get on board with something that offered more adjustibility. I ordered it with the Diamana Kai'li 65 gram regular shaft which goes with my swing speed, ball flight, etc. profile.

Diamana Kai'li incorporates Multi-Dimensional Interlay technology (M.D.I) Technology into the original Diamana Blue Board bend profile with a slightly stiffer tip and butt section. The result is a lower torque shaft that provides the same versatility as the original smooth and stable profile while delivering slightly lower launch and spin.

I have hit a friend of mines 910 a few times and the consistency of the ball flight and dispersion pattern won me over. It's not going to fix a poor swing but I am hoping for a better balance of feel and consistency. I also think my four days in the gym with the weights does not pair well with the super light 43 gram model driver I currently game. I can add weight to the 910 if necessary and I like that option.

Yay!!! Glad to have you on board OG even though you are cheering for the losing team hehe, cant wait to hear some of your on course results. Im still loving mine as much as i was at the beggining after i fixed my swing woe's.

I'd love to pick one of the D2's up. I really liked the RIP stiff + 9.5* combo. I was getting great distance with it.

Maybe I'll find one cheap on ebay....

Yay!!! Glad to have you on board OG even though you are cheering for the losing team hehe, cant wait to hear some of your on course results. Im still loving mine as much as i was at the beggining after i fixed my swing woe's.

Glad to be on board however you my friend, or on the wrong team :D..

I see some AP1's and Vokey's in OG future. There are just too many OEMs in his bag right now
Congrats on the purchase gray

I see some AP1's and Vokey's in OG future. There are just too many OEMs in his bag right now
Congrats on the purchase gray

Thanks buddy ! I am excited about trying to get a more consistent tee shot game with the driver. You can't buy a game off the tee. What I am hoping for is with the adjustable features, I can have my golf instructor help me with the setup, to maximize my opportunities. I am hoping the 910 will provide some confidence which I am lacking right now out of the gate (1st Tee).

Great pickup OG! I think you are really going to love this driver! I can't wait to hear about your experience with it.

Great pickup OG! I think you are really going to love this driver! I can't wait to hear about your experience with it.

You will see first hand in Blairsville :thumb:.. Thanks Seth and looking forward to our get together!!!

Nice pick up my friend, when is delivery? Looking forward to seeing you put it in play.

Hopefully by next Wednesday for sure! Just don't never know about those delivery dates.

guys i had a horrible day with the D2, for some reason i was topping everything again like i was a couple months ago, hopefully it was just one of those days and nothing to serious, i only hit 1 fairway and that was on the first hole, just a perfect drive right down the middle then from 2-9 top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, lol just bad

guys i had a horrible day with the D2, for some reason i was topping everything again like i was a couple months ago, hopefully it was just one of those days and nothing to serious, i only hit 1 fairway and that was on the first hole, just a perfect drive right down the middle then from 2-9 top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, top, lol just bad

I hate getting a case of the tops, almost as bad as a case of the s word. lol Maybe its something in the air? I topped my first few shots on the first hole yesterday as well, something I haven't done in a long time.

I hate getting a case of the tops, almost as bad as a case of the s word. lol Maybe its something in the air? I topped my first few shots on the first hole yesterday as well, something I haven't done in a long time.

lol that sounds like a perfect explanation to me hehe, it totally wasnt the horrible swing i had today, thats what im telling myself anyway

Back