CONTEST Touring Purple Ballyhack Bingo

chick fil a man GIF
I need 5 for a blackout and its looking like it wont happen. I think I will miss it by one square
:ROFLMAO:

I knew that was going to be a difficult one.
I don't know why but I thought it was going to be a pre-event lunch lock before arrival at 4.

I don't know why but I thought it was going to be a pre-event lunch lock before arrival at 4.
Many of us thought an Old Fashioned would have been had and crossed off the board last evening. I think it happens tonight unless…

I've got my bingo, but I'm not so sure about the blackout. I did not think this through my card very well and left off some obvious gimmes.

Someone has to have a blackout…right?

I am 1 away from a blackout, I know it will come tomorrow but hoping sooner

Will you be ready though?!?!?
Definitely will be ready but don't think it will be as soon as the biscuits and gravy and a few others that have 1 left, will probably get beat out.

Definitely will be ready but don't think it will be as soon as the biscuits and gravy and a few others that have 1 left, will probably get beat out.
Plenty of bingos but I might miss the blackout ( thankfully I left out biscuits AND nuggets) but canned transfusions might be the end of me ( I swear I’ve said this before lol)

Last edited:
Plenty of bingos but I might miss the blackout ( thankfully I left out biscuits AND nuggets) but cold transfusions might be the end of me ( I swear I’ve said this before lol)
You mean canned transfusions? Yea don't think anyone will get one of those as they have them frozen and the can is frowned upon.

Plenty of bingos but I might miss the blackout ( thankfully I left out biscuits AND nuggets) but cold transfusions might be the end of me ( I swear I’ve said this before lol)
Ohhhh Perry grabbed one from the fridge and I almost took a picture 😂

Plenty of bingos but I might miss the blackout ( thankfully I left out biscuits AND nuggets) but canned transfusions might be the end of me ( I swear I’ve said this before lol)
I still have 3 open but I thought 2 of them were a lock.

Closing in on the full card being covered.

Got a bingo but still want the blackout

1000014287.png

Someone has to have a blackout…right?
I would but they managed to spell every name correctly and I for sure thought a misspelling would be there.

Oh well, first Bingo hit so I’ve got that going for me lol

If somebody gets a blackout tomorrow, please tag me so I see it.
Got my running list of post #'s as well. I'm almost ready!

Basically half of us had Philly cheesesteak eggrolls before. If those aren’t on the menu, it could’ve happened.

I meant to dive back into this on Sunday evening but forgot about it. Same yesterday. Oh well, I’ll leave my dead lock cinch don’t even need to look blackout out there. ;)

I love this idea and hope Touring Purple gets lots of good karma if it is used in the future.

I will be one short on the Blackout!

Will anyone get it?!?!?

Back