CONTEST Touring Purple Ballyhack Bingo

Me and my fancy high class canned drinking ways.

This was an awesome contest and it added tons of fun to the event.
Thank you for taking us all along.

Definitely a fun thing @Daluteh and @Bus. Thanks for putting it together

Agree with everyone, this was great @Daluteh and @Bus. Made event such a fun follow. I needed two more for blackout. I really thought both of these would have been locks too.

1715114861536.png

Glad you all enjoyed it and thanks for playing along! Keep posting all your blackouts if you have them. Only first one gets the big prize, but I've got some consolation trinkets I'll send out too.

Going to spend the day tomorrow seeing the sights in DC, so probably won't get to it until I'm home.

Agree with everyone, this was great @Daluteh and @Bus. Made event such a fun follow. I needed two more for blackout. I really thought both of these would have been locks too.

View attachment 9264897
I can’t believe how many people had chicken tenders with ranch. I can’t understand why people even like ranch.

You guys were awesome in the thread following along though. I loved the engagement.

Who had "Bus frantically searches the clubhouse with help from the bartender for the wad of cash he lost only to find it 30 minutes later on the first tee in his pocket" on their bingo card?

Last edited:
Who had "Bus frantically searches the clubhouse with help from the bartender for the wad of cash he lost only to find it 30 minutes later on the first tee" on their bingo card?
Snl Yes GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Who had "Bus frantically searches the clubhouse with help from the bartender for the wad of cash he lost only to find it 30 minutes later on the first tee" on their bingo card?
Depends. Are you going to use the cash to buy some chicken tenders and ranch and a couple of deserts? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Depends. Are you going to use the cash to buy some chicken tenders and ranch and a couple of deserts? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Negative

Also, I missed an important detail in the quotes initially, look again. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I didn't get to track mine but here's what I had chosen for my squares for kix.

THP-BINGO.jpg

So it looks like these are the 2 winners. Any other consolation blackouts?
Gimme a week so I can finally catch up with the thread and I will let you know. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Gimme a week so I can finally catch with the thread and I will let you know. :ROFLMAO:
That mean I have time to go back and fill mine in? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

J/K Thanks for doing this. Such a fun idea.

That mean I have time to go back and fill mine in? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

J/K Thanks for doing this. Such a fun idea.
I was trying to follow the thread and fill mine out while traveling. It was a challenge. Then, I got 1 billion more pages behind when Wildcat and I went and played golf Tues before our Ballyhack adventure started. I'm 99% sure I would have gotten a blackout. ;) :ROFLMAO:

I was trying to follow the thread and fill mine out while traveling. It was a challenge. Then, I got 1 billion more pages behind when Wildcat and I went and played golf Tues before our Ballyhack adventure started. I'm 99% sure I would have gotten a blackout. ;) :ROFLMAO:
How badass would a Ballyhack Truvis be?!

How badass would a Ballyhack Truvis be?!
Absolutely badass!! I knew better but I was dreaming of one!

Back