True Temper Iron Shaft Project

I just left some feedback on facebook.

How cool is this! I just left some feedback saying how much I hated TC.

How cool is this! I just left some feedback saying how much I hated TC.

Great response Seth. Make sure you put that you are playing at PGA National at the THP Outing and Demo day. Otherwise they may not know.

Great response Seth. Make sure you put that you are playing at PGA National at the THP Outing and Demo day. Otherwise they may not know.

thanks! I added a second comment.

Left a note on the fan page. You're big time TC :)

i'll be happy to sign autographs at the fall outing! and i won't complain about camera noises in my backswing either.....hehe.

i'll be happy to sign autographs at the fall outing! and i won't complain about camera noises in my backswing either.....hehe.

that is awesome brotha!

I'm on facebook too but just for golf stuff, but I will leave a comment for ya TC. now the question is tell the truth or be nice! :act-up:

I'm on facebook too but just for golf stuff, but I will leave a comment for ya TC. now the question is tell the truth or be nice! :act-up:

the truth of course!

Just recomended the HL R300 for me.

so when are we going to get to Macon to hit the course with Old Gray?

I think there are plenty of threads of that, lets keep this one about TC and the shaft fititng. Thanks.

so TC is today the day you get the sticks back?

so TC is today the day you get the sticks back?

yes sir!!! picking them up around 11:30, but then bringing them home, packing the car and hitting the road.

oh shoot thats right the wedding, you taking any clubs with you?

oh shoot thats right the wedding, you taking any clubs with you?

nope, unfortunately, there won't be much time for golf. it pretty much sucks that this wedding is on this weekend. there's no better way to put it.

no doubt but at least the new sticks will be waiting for you when you get home!

exactly! i can't wait to do some testing with them. i actually have a tournament to play in monday morning, so i might be taking them straight to the course. not sure if that's good or bad right now?

hopefully you and the new shafts are in the zone and do well at your tourney!

yes sir!!! picking them up around 11:30, but then bringing them home, packing the car and hitting the road.

That is about the saddest thing I have heard. I know how much you have been wanting these shafts and you have to wait to play them when you have them in your posession. Harsh.

I think there are plenty of threads of that, lets keep this one about TC and the shaft fititng. Thanks.

Whoops! Sorry.

thanks setho, it's going to be hard to pick them up this morning, just to take them home. that's life though i suppose.

thanks setho, it's going to be hard to pick them up this morning, just to take them home. that's life though i suppose.

dude just sneak a full approach shot real quick

It wil make him just salivatate that much more! I am very interested in the outcome of this experiment. You have to be strong, which Calloway is, and have a good swing speed to hit the heavier stiff shafts up. With his ball flight so high I definitely think it will lower the flight considerably and the short dispersion should be tighter. Good luck Calloway! I hope they work out well for you........

dude just sneak a full approach shot real quick

maybe just bang a ball out of the yard or something huh? nah, i figure it'll just give the adhesive more time to cure, that certainly can't hurt anything.

Back