Do you happen to have the information for the person you contacted because I won an autographed Grahame McDowell hat in June on a Cleveland twitter contest and still havent received anything. It has been like pulling teeth to get a hold of anyone over there or to have them respond to me. I am frustrated and have pretty much given up at this point.

Do you happen to have the information for the person you contacted because I won an autographed Grahame McDowell hat in June on a Cleveland twitter contest and still havent received anything. It has been like pulling teeth to get a hold of anyone over there or to have them respond to me. I am frustrated and have pretty much given up at this point.

Let me know if nothing changes in the coming days/hours for you. In my email to him I asked about other winners and this is what he said....
"As far as the others who won, we are reaching out to them already…so, we’ll do our very best to make things right with them, as well. Thanks for your kind offer to reach out to the other winners, but we need to apologize personally and make whatever efforts are necessary to win back their confidence."

fair play to them for an amazing response. keep us updated

Let me know if nothing changes in the coming days/hours for you. In my email to him I asked about other winners and this is what he said....
"As far as the others who won, we are reaching out to them already…so, we’ll do our very best to make things right with them, as well. Thanks for your kind offer to reach out to the other winners, but we need to apologize personally and make whatever efforts are necessary to win back their confidence."

Do you have his contact info so I can send him an email?

That's great news! Glad it's all gonna work out & you better post some pictures when they arrive!!

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

That's great news! Glad it's all gonna work out & you better post some pictures when they arrive!!

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

I'll post pictures of everything they send me.

Here is what they sent me. It's still unreal and I will always want to be a CG customer.
c6e4c033-b90e-7e43.jpg

c6e4c033-b923-2053.jpg

CG16 Tour Irons and wedges.
c6e4c033-b852-88a9.jpg

KBS x stiff c-taper shaft
c6e4c033-b899-7b11.jpg

c6e4c033-b8c9-64ae.jpg

c6e4c033-b8ef-3e76.jpg

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Wow! I can say that they definitely made it up to you. WTG, Cleveland Golf!

Wow, talk about making it up to you...WTG Cleveland Golf!

In his second email he said some arriving tomorrow and some next week....you gotta wonder with that arriving today...what the heck are you gonna get next week!!!

Insane customer service, too bad there was one dweeb in the middle that couldve wrecked a companies image. Always be careful of who you hire!!!

Way to go Cleveland Golf, class act. Im so glad they took care of you.

Wow, talk about making it up to you...WTG Cleveland Golf!

In his second email he said some arriving tomorrow and some next week....you gotta wonder with that arriving today...what the heck are you gonna get next week!!!

I sure hope he got it all in this one. I just wanted my wedges and wasn't expecting all this. I guess I'll wait and see but not expecting anything.

Insane customer service, too bad there was one dweeb in the middle that couldve wrecked a companies image. Always be careful of who you hire!!!

Way to go Cleveland Golf, class act. Im so glad they took care of you.

I hope I didn't get anyone fired buy as you can see within this thread I'm not the only one this has happened too.

Well that is absolutely fantastic! CG is a really great company!

Well that is absolutely fantastic! CG is a really great company!

Its crazy .Congrats On your stuff. I won Irons and it took 3 months & a lot of pulling teeth it was horrible. They gave me my wedges Some hats & some Golf balls, for my troubles. Stinks That our boy Dev. Still hasnt got his hat.

Wow! In a world where corporate accountability is as elusive as Big Foot we have found a big winner in Cleveland. That is amazing. It is unfortunate that it came to that, but hopefully this will help Cleveland weed out the employees that are just pulling a "9-to-5" from the employees that are proud to represent their company in a positive manner.

If I remember correctly, the CG16 Tours aren't as ridiculously strong lofted as the standard CG16's so you shouldn't need to have half a bag of wedges to cover your gaps. They were definitely in contention with my JPX 800 Pros when I was deciding on clubs and it could have gone either way.

Congrats on your win and kudos to Cleveland.

WOW! Congrats are your bonus! That is great customer service. When will the CG woods be bought??

Wow that's awesome! Good to know some companies still have it right! Congrats

Nice pick up right there! The irons are solid, but I do miss having blades for the short irons. Cleveland Golf never fails to take care of the customer.

Tremendous story. Cleveland has been winning me over with their products, but this response is so good it is nice to know the company will try to make things right when they mess up.

So glad to hear it worked out for you man! I can't believe they sent you a full set of wedges, CG rocks. Have fun with them dude, hit em well!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Awesome haul buddy. Still havent heard anything from anyone at CG. Tried another DM on twitter but no response.

Tap tap taparoo

Here is what they sent me. It's still unreal and I will always want to be a CG customer.
c6e4c033-b90e-7e43.jpg

c6e4c033-b923-2053.jpg

CG16 Tour Irons and wedges.
c6e4c033-b852-88a9.jpg

KBS x stiff c-taper shaft
c6e4c033-b899-7b11.jpg

c6e4c033-b8c9-64ae.jpg

c6e4c033-b8ef-3e76.jpg

Wow.. freaking crazy!!! Nice!

Awesome haul buddy. Still havent heard anything from anyone at CG. Tried another DM on twitter but no response.

Seems really strange that they'd hook up bgammill so much but not even respond to you dude..

Maybe shoot customer service an email about it?

Seems really strange that they'd hook up bgammill so much but not even respond to you dude..

Maybe shoot customer service an email about it?

bammill said he would give me the guys email that he spoke with but wanted to give CG a chance to do the right thing and contact me first like they told him they were going to do.

Back