Wow! I'd say CG made up for their error!! Hopefully they take care of the others just as good as they took care of bgammill!

Awesome dude! I thought you were just getting wedges and you got a whole set :clap: I won a yahoo fantasy week last year with Cleveland/Srixon (box of Z-Stars and a hat) and had a great experience with them sending things quick and working with me. Glad they got back on the horse.

I sent an email to Keith today and he forwarded it to someone who asked for my address. Maybe I am a bit sensitive but he didn't even respond to my email, just forwarded it. I realize it is just a silly hat but they have been horrendous about it so far. We will see if I actually get the thing.

I sent an email to Keith today and he forwarded it to someone who asked for my address. Maybe I am a bit sensitive but he didn't even respond to my email, just forwarded it. I realize it is just a silly hat but they have been horrendous about it so far. We will see if I actually get the thing.

Glad you finally got someone to respond to you. At least you might finally get it.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

That's insane! Cleveland more than madeup for their blunder here! Great job, CG!

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

I finally heard back from Keith today. He was very nice and apologetic. They shipped me the hat on Friday and provided me with tracking information. Apparently there were alot of issues with that particular contest and there will be no more random contests on twitter. He said that all of the winners had issues (I believe there were at least 5 people that won). At least they made it right in the end. It was frustrating but I really do love the products that Cleveland makes. We spoke about the Mashie FW for a minute and he said he has been told by people at Cleveland that it is the best FW they have ever hit (including the clubs they make). I am super excited for the Mashie FW.

Glad you are getting the hat Dev. As for the Mashie FW I am super excited as well

Glad Keith got the hat out to you and made things right. Sounds like this was not planned and a mess.

Tapaway!

Glad to hear it Dev. I hope it comes before we play on Sunday!

I am still in aw that you got the irons, Just goes to show that one persons F-up will do. Props to Cleveland for really making it right.

Glad I read this entire thread because my respect for CG just went way up. Also glad I recently signed up for twitter!

Glad I read this entire thread because my respect for CG just went way up. Also glad I recently signed up for twitter!

true that.......I am glad that made it right for all the winners so far. And those CG16 irons look sweet. How do they hit?

true that.......I am glad that made it right for all the winners so far. And those CG16 irons look sweet. How do they hit?

They are amazing. In the last two rounds I've missed 5 greens. They go where you aim and can worked however you want. It did take a few range sessions getting used to the C taper shaft but being a high ball hitting they are working wonders for me. I had KBS tours on my other set and said I would never hit another shaft and they have made me stick with that. KBS make an amazing shaft.

Tapaway!

Back