UK THP Spring Cup Discussion Thread

What a fantastic couple of days! Thanks to everyone who made it such good fun. Congratulations to our new champion, our new yellow ball champs, longest driver, nearest pinner, 'brabazon tenth superstar' and the man who broke the 40 barrier on the second day. Massive shout out to Bully for the T shirts, MAV281 for his tireless organising and to all you guys for making the effort and making the event such a success. Looking forward to the recap, the photos, and most importantly....the next one!

Sambuca anyone?

As above, fantastic couple of days, was great to meet you all and put faces to names - I will post up more when I get back home and onto the pc, there will also be a couple pics as well

El B, thanks for the special mention :D

Just got home - safe and sound despite some traffic on the M1.

I will get a full write up drafted and issued tonight, although I have a feeling this one will take some time as there is so much to feedback.

For now just let me say thanks to everyone who came along - especially those from outside of the UK. The golf was fantastic and as usual the ambiance was exceptional.

More to follow this evening.

Spot on El B, many thanks to Bully for the great shirts!

I would just like to say a big thanks to all that attended.

It was a birlliant few days of golf with almost perfect weather.

Im sure all of the stories will come out very soon.

Im just going through the pictures i took, not all good but a few funny ones

You guys went "radio silent" and I was afraid the local magistrate wasn't allowing bail. :alien: Looking forward to the recap and pictures.

You guys went "radio silent" and I was afraid the local magistrate wasn't allowing bail. :alien: Looking forward to the recap and pictures.
I won't preempt Mav281s write up, but a reschedule and course change meant 'quiet' time disappeared out of the plan...I am prepared to bet that there won't be many of us that were on the trip whom will be awake in a couple of hours! I am absolutely 'out' on my feet...rumours of prodigious alcohol intake are of course complete nonsense...:beat-up:

What a fantastic couple of days! Thanks to everyone who made it such good fun. Congratulations to our new champion, our new yellow ball champs, longest driver, nearest pinner, 'brabazon tenth superstar' and the man who broke the 40 barrier on the second day. Massive shout out to Bully for the T shirts, MAV281 for his tireless organising and to all you guys for making the effort and making the event such a success. Looking forward to the recap, the photos, and most importantly....the next one!

Sambuca anyone?

All the above seconded by me. Thanks again to everyone!!

Really hope to see you all on the next one!!

All the above seconded by me. Thanks again to everyone!!

Really hope to see you all on the next one!!

The above comment by Mav, was actually by me. He obviously messed about with my Mac and left himself logged on!

The above comment by Mav, was actually by me. He obviously messed about with my Mac and left himself logged on!
A Hacker!

see what I did there? Hilarious!

No?

ill get my coat....

A Hacker!

No?

ill get my coat....

I see what you did (as subtle as it was, Stu)

I've just worked out what he did. He logged on as a guest user and didn't log out and so none of my 'normal' settings were on the computer. Sorted now!

Just had a nice soak in the bath to pre-empt any aches and don't actually feel too bad, but expecting to feel achey tomorrow.....

Got a few pics on my phone as well as my camera so once I get back home I will try to get things sorted out but might be a few days as travelling back up north tomorrow then got a job interview Wednesday

A longer recap will follow at some point but all I can say is it was an absolutely cracking weekend, the weather couldn't have been better, the guys were all brilliant and the course change made it just that little bit more special for me (despite the less than stellar scoring on a personal level on the Sunday which I did my best to make up for on the Monday)

A Hacker!

No?

ill get my coat....

Hmm, a touch delirious I'm thinking, in your defense you did say you were "out" on your feet. :alien:

You guys get some sleep. Looks like I know what I will be doing my first hour or so at work tomorrow.

Recap thread now live boys. Get those piccies posted!

Boys, men, sambuca fiends what a great couple of days. Andy 34 points on a championship course great going only surpassed by the mark of a true winner by manning up to the shots in the evening! When can we do it all again? Chris outstanding organising ability getting us all sorted made herding cats look easy!

Back