MattyKrack17

MattyCaulk AkA DigDug
Reaction score
Handicap
Thought I would start a thread where people can post their golf related Christmas gifts. I know ill have some pix to share :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Does it count if I buy myself Christmas gifts?

:D

Steel Tappin'

Sure!! Haha

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

My wife and I will be buying each other a season pass at our home course....when it's due in March. That's our gifts to each other golf related. :D

My wife and I will be buying each other a season pass at our home course....when it's due in March. That's our gifts to each other golf related. :D

And that's a fine gift!

I'll have pics in the coming days, some very cool stuff. Very.

KellyBo and I are sharing a trip to Las Vegas for Christmas! We leave next Thursday morning to visit MarcH who is a member on here and our son :blob:

I doubt I get much golf related stuff for Christmas... after all, I didn't really drop too many hints as I'm waiting to hit all the new stuff at the big spring demo days.
Now Father's Day will probably be a different story. I may be dropping all kinds of hints for new golf clubs.

nto sure what to expect golf wise.

Last year I got a giftcard to a local course I had been wanting to play, and I think some Bridgestone's

This year it might not be anything.

So....I might just have to by myself the 910 D2 I asked Santa for!

Club Glove Burst Proof with stiff arm for my upcoming travels to orlando and vegas . Finally bringing the sticks with me rather than renting.

I was thinking about this last weekend. Christmas is such an awkward time in the golf industry as far as equipment goes. Most manufacturers have announced their 2012 offerings, but most of them won't be available until early 2012. Most have dropped their prices some on the 2011 lines, so there are some opportunities there, but (and I know it corresponds to the playing season) sporting goods, and golf more than some others, just doesn't try to take advantage of a holiday release schedule like so many other consumer goods.

See below, + a closet full of appearal.

A fellow THP'er is sending me a driver he isn't using to replace my cracked one. Thanks DawgDaddy!

514U-5Sxa4L.jpg

I'm getting one of these from the wife for my office

Well, I bought my brother some Sligo gear. Bought myself some Sligo gear.

Bought myself a Mashie. Bought myself a new wedge.

That's it. For now.

Haha, well, I always get paid for coaching football right before the holidays. I basically treat that as bonus money so I don't hesitate to treat others and myself a little bit! Perfect time of the year for it.

Haha, well, I always get paid for coaching football right before the holidays. I basically treat that as bonus money so I don't hesitate to treat others and myself a little bit! Perfect time of the year for it.
I like your reasoning!

I wish our stipends would have worked that way, ours were broken up into the 12 months. Boo.

As for me I'm pretty sure I over heard convo's between my wife and MIL about a new Ogio bag...or I'm just hearing what I want to hear.

Kari is also sending me something and I honest to goodness have ZERO clue about it.

Santa brought me 2 pair of Adidas Greenstar Z's, one black, one white...
He brought them about a month ago...said he could not pass up the deal he got on them!

I got a pair of Adidas Adisport shoes in brown, and a pair of Adidas fall weight pants. Took advantage of 25% coupons every chance I could.

Looking at a new driver this year. Totally open and will trying some.out this week. I keep hearing about the R-11. will have to do my THP research first.

TapAhoy!

Looking at a new driver this year. Totally open and will trying some.out this week. I keep hearing about the R-11. will have to do my THP research first.

TapAhoy!

I personally am almost lusting for the Clevleand Black, I keep resisting but this is the season of giving. I may just give myself one. :D

I personally am almost lusting for the Clevleand Black, I keep resisting but this is the season of giving. I may just give myself one. :D
We are in the same boat there DD. Between the Black and the Classic, head is spinning. May have to gift this to myself.

So far the Drone putter...but his elf told me a few pair of shoes and tops are in route

Back