When the brother in law is at the pro shop and calls to asks what bounce I want in 52 degree wedge, I think I have an idea of what I'm getting.

I would like to get a new push cart, 5 wood and some balls. I bet all I get is some balls.

Can't wait.. rumor has it my mom got me a couple dozen balls and 2 pairs of lunar controls :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Might have a keeper gf got me 5 lessons at GolfTec apparently called my instructor and had him send it to her house (she lives 1 1/2 hours from me) and since I'm prob working Christmas we exchanged presents tonight.

Started with a 58* cleveland CG15 wedge hopefully there is more where that came from

My Fiance bought me my Ghost Spider putter for xmas this year. There is another big box under the tree that sounds like balls when I rattle it and if it is what I think then I will have a few dozen Penta's.
Also have bought myself a new fairway wood for xmas and when rellies have asked what I want I've been telling them to get me a voucher to my local golf shop so I can get a set of wedges.

Got a set of Wisconsin Badgers headcovers, a Wisconsin Badgers golf towel, a club cleaning brush and ball markers from my brother and his wife for Xmas.

@Buckjob, she does sound like a keeper. Good gift.

My wife is getting me a new set of RAZR X 4-AW with PJ X 5.5 flighted shafts, a RAZR X 3 hybrid, 2 new Jaws wedges (54 and 60), an IU golf towel, some balls, hats, etc...

She might have had some help from me picking them out ;)

Been married 21 years.

@Buckjob, she does sound like a keeper. Good gift.

My wife is getting me a new set of RAZR X 4-AW with PJ X 5.5 flighted shafts, a RAZR X 3 hybrid, 2 new Jaws wedges (54 and 60), an IU golf towel, some balls, hats, etc...

She might have had some help from me picking them out ;)

Been married 21 years.

Wow! That's one heck of a Christmas.

Steel Tappin'

I'm hoping for some wedges, a rangefinder, Samba golf shoes, and/or some used golf balls for practice. I bet I get none of those things. I think my Christmas gift will be college tuition. That's what it was last year, lol.

Santa sent me a 10.5 degree Diablo Octane Stiff. I don't really need a driver, but I used one on vacation and loved it.

wife surprised me last x-mas with a new bag boy revolver and this past summer i went nuts buying everything i could new set of irons, driver, puttter,bushnell range finder $1200.00 so this year will not be so jojyoy haha..

THP sent me some new wedges so far. I think there will be a Taylormade Ghost Belly Spider under the tree on Christmas Morning. Also, some B-Stone 330 RX's.

I'm getting a mix of items for Christmas/Birthday, which is only a month or so after Christmas. I'm getting new :callaway: Razr X Tour irons, :taylormade: Superfast 2.0 woods, :callaway: Warbird Xtreme bag, :nike: shoes, and :taylormade: Pentas! So excited! Haha

Im confused....

Your signature states that you already own those. Yes or no?

If not, what do you play now and include pics when you get everything

Im confused....

Your signature states that you already own those. Yes or no?

If not, what do you play now and include pics when you get everything

I updated it when I found out my clubs came in, since I picked everything out for myself. I play Powerbilt irons/Callaway Big Bertha woods right now but I figured I'd update it once I found out.

Kari is also sending me something and I honest to goodness have ZERO clue about it.

Its a Lajosi Handmade! I'm in shock still, all he told me is handmade in black oxide.....oh my!

Hopefully ill have it in hand in a few days!!!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

At the first Christmas gathering of the year I got a UA polo. Pretty sharp.

I usually don't ask for much golf stuff.

At the first Christmas gathering of the year I got a UA polo. Pretty sharp.

I usually don't ask for much golf stuff.

Nice Hawk, I really dig alot of the UA polo's.

What golf item did Santa bring the addicts?

What golf item did Santa bring the addicts?

Well low and behold all my hints paid off in spades! I want to thank whom ever it was that posted the black Friday special from GPPgolf website, Santa brought me the bushnell 1600 with slope!!! Funny story the wife said " well it was obvious since my laptop, the family computer your iPad my iPhone were all on the same page" I had gone to the GPP website and filled the cart with the rangefinder and the left it up on every device I could.lol, but man 299 was to hard to say no to, even in these very tough economic times. I also got two gift cards to a local pro shop, so I'm going to sell my ping K15 ( used on 9 holes only, since i broke my first one and they replaced it 10.5 reg shaft) and use my 2 gift cards to get the cleavland black driver that i have in my bag that I'm testing! Great Christmas , what ever is left over is going for couple boxes of Q stars! Love this website, best resource for my addiction! Merry Christmas to all

Good idea you had leaving all the pages open. Merry Christmas to you too, and enjoy your new toy!

I got an R11 driver, a new pair of Adidas green star shoe's, 2 pairs of pants, 2 polos, 2 quarter zip pullovers, and a new hat. Being new to the sport its been fun to actually have a Christmas list for the first time in a dozen years.

So far
Box of penta's and yellow 330's. Love it!
Merry christmas everyone

Nice haul!

I got 3 shirts (Adidas and Nike), 2 pairs of golf pants, and a pair of FJ Contours.

Back