unOfficial THP March Madness Bracket pool

34 brackets so far...this is gonna be fun!

first post updated with ball givers up to this point.

if you don't see your name but want in the ball pot, say so. :D

first post updated with ball givers up to this point.

if you don't see your name but want in the ball pot, say so. :D
This is your baby, so I will do whatever you decide, but have you given any thought to a second or third place since we have so many people?

33 sleeves of golf balls is a lot of golf balls. probably enough for the rest of my playing career

This is your baby, so I will do whatever you decide, but have you given any thought to a second or third place since we have so many people?

33 sleeves of golf balls is a lot of golf balls. probably enough for the rest of my playing career
I have. And I will leave that up to the winner to decide/coordinate.

if I were to win, I would gladly send many sleeves to a 2nd and 3rd place guy and probably a few to the last-place guy...it's not easy to finish last :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I have. And I will leave that up to the winner to decide/coordinate.
If I win, I am pouring them all into my range ball machine. Sorry not sorry.

I don't like sharing is caring

I gotta fill this out this AM

I picked upsets in every game currently going?

1 for 1 on my picks so far!

1 for 1 on my picks so far!
Me too! 👊

Let's hold on now, Duquesne! They're really letting them play, I also swear I've seen about 5 travels they didn't call.

Me too! 👊

Let's hold on now, Duquesne! They're really letting them play, I also swear I've seen about 5 travels they didn't call.
Same, I have them as one of my 1st round upsets.

Me too! 👊

Duquesne literally fouls every possession. Also.. I have BYU in a survivor so I am very biase. ;)

Duquesne literally fouls every possession. Also.. I have BYU in a survivor so I am very biase. ;)
I would say Duquesne and BYU foul every possession

And just like that we have 1 perfect bracket remaining...hahaha Congrats @Dartgod going 2 for 2 so far.

And just like that we have 1 perfect bracket remaining...hahaha Congrats @Dartgod going 2 for 2 so far.
A lot of you already have my address to send your sleeves. :cool:

Hey now, mine is 2/2 also! About to lose Akron though.

Ok, after looking at the standings I'm even more confused? haha

Hey now, mine is 2/2 also! About to lose Akron though.

Ok, after looking at the standings I'm even more confused? haha
My apologies you are correct. The site did not update as quickly as I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Yeah, Akron getting boatraced... :cry:

Back