UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

Any thoughts on how it will change an Array F3? Assuming it's quite a bit lighter than the stock Edel shaft?
Its 126g (graphite) for the CH or 109ish installed for the steel/retro. So its not that different. I have one in two of the Array's and the swing weight didn't change from steel.

I haven't tried any of the others, but I know you have, so hearing this from you speaks volumes.
The only one close IMO is the Kinetixx. This though, is head of the class for me.

Stop waffling lmao
I tend to do that sometimes. I mean I've had 28-30 putts my last 5-6 rounds so hard to argue with something that is working.

I tend to do that sometimes. I mean I've had 28-30 putts my last 5-6 rounds so hard to argue with something that is working.
Sure, but 26-28 would be better.

Its 126g (graphite) for the CH or 109ish installed for the steel/retro. So its not that different. I have one in two of the Array's and the swing weight didn't change from steel.
You lost me with CH, but sounds like with the retro from my double bend it won't really affect swing weight. Thanks!

You lost me with CH, but sounds like with the retro from my double bend it won't really affect swing weight. Thanks!
Crank Hosel, aka Plumbers Neck.

I've got the Retro on my Array's. You'd be good.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
I'm going to game the stock shaft for a while, but reading this makes me happy. I'm a fan of these and if I wasn't going to the Quest Cup would already be finding a way to get one in my gamer.

Picked it up today after the shaft swap! Can’t freaking wait to get this to the course!
IMG_3688.jpeg

Picked it up today after the shaft swap! Can’t freaking wait to get this to the course!
View attachment 9254333
Oh yeah you are going to love it.

I miss the stable feel from the All-in shaft. With that being said I’m about a few weeks from throwing one in my 7T Ai-One.

I miss the stable feel from the All-in shaft. With that being said I’m about a few weeks from throwing one in my 7T Ai-One.
Graphite all in, in that head, was a LOT of fun today.

Graphite all in, in that head, was a LOT of fun today.
Stop enticing me to make it less than a few weeks.

Welcome to the show! Haha

They’re so damn good.
Thanks! Happy to FINALLY be here. lol

I’ve only rolled a few putts on the Putt-Out mat so far, but I’m liking it. Feels slightly heavier, but nothing crazy. It does feel easier to square up at impact. Looking forward to seeing how it does on the course tomorrow!

I’ve rolled a few putts on the Putt-Out mat and it does feel more stable. It feels easier to square up and roll it down the line. Can’t wait to see how it does on the course!

I’m hoping to have my Ai One with the All In back soon

I’ve rolled a few putts on the Putt-Out mat and it does feel more stable. It feels easier to square up and roll it down the line. Can’t wait to see how it does on the course!
That feeling is never mistaken. I just picked up my #7 Metal Milled and damn the difference in feeling is crazy.

It’s the logical decision, if you care about your game that is. 🤣
So with the 7T DB with Stroke Lab in it can I just cut the SL and use the retrofit All-In?

So with the 7T DB with Stroke Lab in it can I just cut the SL and use the retrofit All-In?
You can! Forgot you had the double bend

That feeling is never mistaken. I just picked up my #7 Metal Milled and damn the difference in feeling is crazy.
I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I’m feeling pretty good about the swap.

Are you going to do the swap on the 7T yourself or have someone do it?

I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I’m feeling pretty good about the swap.

Are you going to do the swap on the 7T yourself or have someone do it?
I did my last one myself…pretty simple and will do the same with this one.

THP got me to dive into club building and now I do all my work.

I did my last one myself…pretty simple and will do the same with this one.

THP got me to dive into club building and now I do all my work.
I really want to start doing my own club building. Need to find the best place to start. I’d be interested to see how you do the cut on the double bend though.

Back