UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - July 2016

Was happy RNG got in and i feel bad he couldn't make it because I know he was excited.

Having this chance is mind blowing. Each one so far has been awesome and can't wait to see what UST has in store for us this time

Attaboy Eric!!!! Super cool dude, you're going to have a blast!

Was happy RNG got in and i feel bad he couldn't make it because I know he was excited.

Having this chance is mind blowing. Each one so far has been awesome and can't wait to see what UST has in store for us this time

Congrats dude! You will have have a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife is going to need a second surgery on her shoulder and the only day the surgeon had available 7/28, otherwise she would have to have waited another 4 weeks. My conscience wouldn't allow me to make her wait. Have a great time Eric! I'm glad you were the one who got to replace me!!

My wife is going to need a second surgery on her shoulder and the only day the surgeon had available 7/28, otherwise she would have to have waited another 4 weeks. My conscience wouldn't allow me to make her wait. Have a great time Eric! I'm glad you were the one who got to replace me!!

sorry to hear about your wife and knowing you it makes total sense on your decision.

Sorry to here RNG but completely understand if you ever find yourself in Alabama holler and we can get a round in.

Congrats emart! Enjoy!

Congrats Emart2173!

Happy for emart. Great dude and will have a great time.

Congrats Eric!

Congrats emart, sorry for rng

Way to go Emart. Enjoy the ride.

Bummer Mike, I hope your wife recovers quickly. Hopefully Karma will reward you down the road.

Congrats emart!!!

Bummer, RNG. Hope your wife's surgery goes well!

Congrats, emart! You will have a great time with Danny and Lindsay!

Bummer, RNG. Hope your wife's surgery goes well!

Congrats, emart! You will have a great time with Danny and Lindsay!

I have no doubt after following the previous ones. Maybe Lindsay can give me a snapchat lesson

I have no doubt after following the previous ones. Maybe Lindsay can give me a snapchat lesson

It is very easy emart.... Hand Linsey your phone and then watch in awe.

two great guys getting into this one! looking forward to following along.

July doesn't work for me and neither will August, however if we're still doing this come September...I'll be back in to win it then!

Good luck to all who enter this awesome event!

July doesn't work for me and neither will August, however if we're still doing this come September...I'll be back in to win it then!

Good luck to all who enter this awesome event!

Giggle......

Giggle......
So, am I missing something, Nate? Ha Stupid having to work and just got back from vacation.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So, am I missing something, Nate? Ha Stupid having to work and just got back from vacation.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This month is the last one IIRC

Sorry to hear that. Send me a PM and we will touch base.

Danny

Back