Vibrant Golf Introduction

The Tour Black #9 goes out today for its tricking. I decided to have them do it instead of having the shaft sent to me and letting GG butcher it. That was just my choice in the matter.

I CANNOT wait to see the pics.

me either JB. i tried to convince him to send the JAWS wedges in as well, especially b/c he has the black heads. would look so sick! good luck with it OEM.

I cant wait either. Im even going to ship it faster so it gets back sooner. Ground shipping to Cali takes forever so its going quicker then that.

me either JB. i tried to convince him to send the JAWS wedges in as well, especially b/c he has the black heads. would look so sick! good luck with it OEM.

The black Jaws wedges with purple shafts or pearl white shafts or heck blue shafts would look unbelievable. Thinking about getting some wedges done in a glossy red shaft also.

The black Jaws wedges with purple shafts or pearl white shafts or heck blue shafts would look unbelievable. Thinking about getting some wedges done in a glossy red shaft also.

Im starting with the putter and I'll go from there. If it looks as good as I think it will then the Jaws just might be next. The guys over at Vibrant were very nice and helpful too. I had lots of questions that I peppered them with.

Love that they are selling the shafts directly now. Kevin, I can't wait to see the results on the Niner.

Love that they are selling the shafts directly now. Kevin, I can't wait to see the results on the Niner.

and according to OEM, the in house shafts that they offer are very, very affordable.

DG Spinners with custom shafts are getting done I believe.

Okay, now it is officially official. A set of wedges with a certain shaft I am fond of are on their way to Vibrant to get a custom makeover.

The shaft
Spoiler
1036632240_tuHFJ-L.jpg

The Head
Spoiler
1006260503_WY8fE-L-1.jpg

The CUSTOM JOB

Spoiler
Spoiler
Can you handle it?

Spoiler
Are you sure?

Spoiler
1036632225_KPNxC-L.jpg

That is really really cool. I thinking of pimping my BP's in Bears colors. Wont be for a long time but how could I not?????????

Thanks Sam Elliot. I think that indigo color will look so good on that shaft and with those heads.

Nice pick, JB! Can't wait to see the finished product. Also looking forward to seeing the OEM #9 soon.

Awesome JB!! So youre getting them in blue? My #9 just arrived at Vibrant yesterday. Cant wait for it to get back.

Awesome JB!! So youre getting them in blue? My #9 just arrived at Vibrant yesterday. Cant wait for it to get back.

No sir. That is indigo! hahah

that combination will probably look awesome.

I think that indigo color will look so good on that shaft and with those heads.

dude, now you've got me all jealous! excellent choice! matches that paintfill perfectly.

dude, now you've got me all jealous! excellent choice! matches that paintfill perfectly.

They had a regular blue that was the perfect match for the paint fill. But I wanted something a little more unique and that would pop. Plus I wanted something that I think would look INCREDIBLE if I decide I want the shafts in my CG15s.

I think these would look incredible in both especially that Oil Can CG15.

They had a regular blue that was the perfect match for the paint fill. But I wanted something a little more unique and that would pop. Plus I wanted something that I think would look INCREDIBLE if I decide I want the shafts in my CG15s.

I think these would look incredible in both especially that Oil Can CG15.

i'm really excited about seeing what yours look like, that's for sure.

Had to send the clubs in super fast. I want them by the end of next week.

Ok, its official, I am completely addicted to Vibrant. I also sent in a set of True Temper DG S300's to get done in a nice red. My wedges should be done in a few days and on their way back. I am getting excited.

can't wait to see them. this is going to be a nice way for people to get 'new' clubs w/o spending a lot of $$$
Ok, its official, I am completely addicted to Vibrant. I also sent in a set of True Temper DG S300's to get done in a nice red. My wedges should be done in a few days and on their way back. I am getting excited.

yeah? what are those for?

JB you are addicted! I love it. I think Spinners will be my next Vibrant project.

Back