I have killed:
Frost Troll
Dragons
Blood Dragons
Falmer
just to name a few.

well, was going to sell my rarely used ps3.

but now im pondering getting MW3 to get me through these winter months

good idea?

Took a mammoth down, something like 60 arrows lol. I had a perfect rock he couldn't get to me on.

I run the hell away from giants still, and trolls.

lol Me too, I lured a mammoth to a fort that I had just cleared out, he came inside after me, but he wouldn't come up the stairs--took me at least 60 arrows too. I tried taking on giants a couple of times, I just leave them be now. Trolls, no problem, my two-handed skill is getting pretty high. I need to catch a giant near a bunch of soldiers, they wouldn't mind sacrificing themselves for me while I pick him off. haha

I have killed:
Frost Troll
Dragons
Blood Dragons
Falmer
just to name a few.

I haven't seen a Falmer yet, fortunately. Remind me of death claws.

lol Me too, I lured a mammoth to a fort that I had just cleared out, he came inside after me, but he wouldn't come up the stairs--took me at least 60 arrows too. I tried taking on giants a couple of times, I just leave them be now. Trolls, no problem, my two-handed skill is getting pretty high. I need to catch a giant near a bunch of soldiers, they wouldn't mind sacrificing themselves for me while I pick him off. haha

I haven't seen a Falmer yet, fortunately. Remind me of death claws.

Freaking death-claws! Dead before you know it!

I never use two hand, I'm sticking to War Axe's and my spells lol

I'm a few hours into Assassins creed revelations and so far so good. Has add ons from brotherhood and has kept the story moving forward. I have enjoyed it.

I heard the new Assassin's Creed game is awesome. A few of my friends have it and they all love it as well as the rest of the series.

Freaking death-claws! Dead before you know it!

I never use two hand, I'm sticking to War Axe's and my spells lol

No doubt! Haha

I went ahead and married Lydia. She carries my extra gear, she's good to have around in a fight, does whatever I tell her, cooks me food, and gives me a 100 gold pieces every day. Is it weird to be in love with a fictional character?

Im on Xbox Live ITS REEZY

anyone up for some MW3? add me if you are

To my friends with Skyrim-- HOLY F****** FROST TROLL. They really shouldn't put something that tough that early in the game. My Redguard didn't stand a chance, so I just ran.

To my friends with Skyrim-- HOLY F****** FROST TROLL. They really shouldn't put something that tough that early in the game. My Redguard didn't stand a chance, so I just ran.

Yessir. Run like hell past him, or, do what I did...scale the side of the mountain and pick his ass of with bow. I hate frost trolls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only have about 4 hours on it so far. My brother, on the other hand.... he must be nearing 60.
Yessir. Run like hell past him, or, do what I did...scale the side of the mountain and pick his ass of with bow. I hate frost trolls!

I only have about 4 hours on it so far. My brother, on the other hand.... he must be nearing 60.

Crazy! It is addicting as hell though. I'm pretty much ate up with it.

Crazy! It is addicting as hell though. I'm pretty much ate up with it.

Couldnt make up my mind between Skyrim and MW3, glad i went with skyrim. I loved oblivion, and am really glad the designers took it to the next level with skyrim.

As much as I want to get Skyrim, I havent. I fear that I would get addicted to it quickly, and that would not be the best thing for me right now.

As much as I want to get Skyrim, I havent. I fear that I would get addicted to it quickly, and that would not be the best thing for me right now.

Good thinking, it certainly requires a bit of time to play it.

Put a few more hours in this weekend. I think I am gonna join Ulfric's side of the war.

I am about to get to level 30. My character is a composite character because it was split between 4 people when I first started playing. I am going to beat the main quest with the character and then create a new one and run through the game again. My guy is a killer with a bow and arrow. One shot kills galore. Sneak attack for 3.0x damage with 25 points of fire damage usually does the trick. I am also trying to get better at forging armor and alchemy. I have also killed a ton of dragons. I think I have 5 dragon souls waiting on me to find more words of power. We are all nerds.

I am about to get to level 30. My character is a composite character because it was split between 4 people when I first started playing. I am going to beat the main quest with the character and then create a new one and run through the game again. My guy is a killer with a bow and arrow. One shot kills galore. Sneak attack for 3.0x damage with 25 points of fire damage usually does the trick. I am also trying to get better at forging armor and alchemy. I have also killed a ton of dragons. I think I have 5 dragon souls waiting on me to find more words of power. We are all nerds.

Can't deny that! Haha

I'm lvl 22 and have focused mainly on two-handed swords, smithing, and lockpicking. I've taken out the last four dragons with just my sword, don't really need the bow any more. haha About one out of four times when I attack an enemy now I get the animation where I either run them through or just behead them.

Can't deny that! Haha

I'm lvl 22 and have focused mainly on two-handed swords, smithing, and lockpicking. I've taken out the last four dragons with just my sword, don't really need the bow any more. haha About one out of four times when I attack an enemy now I get the animation where I either run them through or just behead them.

I pretty much use only a one handed sword for dragons now. I don't like fighting them with bows. Have you found Dragonbane? I wasn't playing when we found the sword, but that thing is pretty good against dragons at this stage in my playing. What I really want is a daedric katana with a nice shock enchantment.

I just started playing MW3 on the pc. That's right the pc.

this thread has turned into a Skyrim nerd convention!

What do most people play MW3 on? I sorta want to join in, but don't know what the most popular system is.

This picture made me think of this thread.

XM9zi.png

What do most people play MW3 on? I sorta want to join in, but don't know what the most popular system is.

kevin has it on his cpu...hahaha

I dont have it yet. but I have been loving battlefield 3. on PS3

Back